Thread: Amanda and Candy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Amanda and Candy

Been to TR a couple of times looking for a Sophia replacement. Liked the sound of Amanda so booked 45 mins for $55 with her.

She's a super petite Chinese girl and, while not a stunner, is cute enough and has good English skills. No arse though, if that's your thing. Started with the usual rubdown, which was fairly average, and then flipped over for part two.

That's when I discovered she was very experienced as she proceeded with the extras. She open minded and gives very enthusiastic service. Not sure I'd return, however, as she's not really my type

Also tried Candy on another day, who's a very petite Thai girl but is also very curvy (has a slight tummy) with an amazing rack. She also gives a fantastic massage, as she's previously worked in a legit massage parlour. I asked for medium strength and it brought tears to my eyes, which she seemed to enjoy. Part two was as expected and I took a long time enjoying her fun bags. Again, not exactly my type, and so the search continues.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi brother,
    Did you select the right shop?
    Couldn’t find anyone by the names of Amanda and Candy from Top Ryde 190 Roster?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryde2u View Post
    Hi brother,
    Did you select the right shop?
    Couldn’t find anyone by the names of Amanda and Candy from Top Ryde 190 Roster?
    Yep. Candy was on the roster on Friday, Amanda on Wednesday (back on the roster again today).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    That's when I discovered she was very experienced as she proceeded with the extras. She open minded and gives very enthusiastic service. Not sure I'd return, however, as she's not really my type.
    Will you be able to share the extra and cost please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Yep. Candy was on the roster on Friday, Amanda on Wednesday (back on the roster again today).
    You were correct bro, they use started a week or two
    Thanks might come to visit