Thread: General Chat Kyoto 206

Senior Member(無間使者)

General Chat Kyoto 206

I know a few girls who do stints in Kyoto 206 (lucky me, no fringe benefits, but friendship is worth more than a few free roots).

Anyway, morning coffee meet and two of the girls start teasing each other about some of their clients... many of them are horrible smokers with poor mouth hygiene and the girls tease each other when a chromic smoker takes a shine to one of them and books them often to enjoy the included service of kissing... because no woman outside a shop would think to kiss them...

If you’re a smoker, especially with poor mouth hygiene, don’t be a gronk - either curb your smoking and see a dentist or accept that you’re a horrible man - LOL.

For every punter the girls are genuinely fond of there’s 10 horrible blokes they’d cross the street to avoid.

Apparently customers who’ve grown up in mainland China, followed by meth heads, are the worst.

It’s a tough job - go easy on the girls - you’re basically paying for time and room, not a personal sex slave.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can you tell me which girls they are so I can avoid?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    These Two girls just lost their regulars!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If it wasn't for the "horrible blokes they'd cross the street to avoid" they'd have no work
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They weren’t talking about people of Chinese background, they were talking about some bloke who grew up in hick-town China with gingivitis issues who smokes like a chimney... the worse thing about their anecdote was that they laugh at this guy who believes he’s a big boss VIP card holder at Kyoto... a lesson for us all: no matter how good you think you are someone else things you’re the creepy uncle from hell...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha ha! Are you saying all Chinese mainlanders who throw money around at Kyoto have stinky breath and smoke too much?

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    These Two girls just lost their regulars!!!