Thread: Burwood 8, is it any good lately?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Burwood 8, is it any good lately?

Hi everyone

Just wanting to try something different lately. My punting grounds are usually Ginza, 42G, N5M. How is this shop lately? I can see few AR here and there for some girls like sky that look enticing... But I also read that the shop lies heavily for the age of the girls, and since the management change it has been a place to avoid. Anyone cares to give more feedback (recent ones if possible)?
    If anyone has places for lesser known good FS joints I am keen to try new places as well.

Cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve popped in twice over the last few months or so. Ended up walking both times cause quality of girls was not good.

Curious to see what Tina looks like though. Has anyone seen her?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by manjuice333 View Post
    I’ve popped in twice over the last few months or so. Ended up walking both times cause quality of girls was not good.

how were they compared to photos? or photos not real?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by manjuice333 View Post

Are you referring to the Filipino girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i popped into the shop last week to view line up, saw about 4 asian ladies, photos on website didnt really reflect what i saw, ended up walking. i was keen on a western girl but she was booked.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the answer everyone, it seems that it is not going very well for them. Anyone can recommend girls from there besides Angela and sky?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmerman View Post
    Thanks for the answer everyone, it seems that it is not going very well for them. Anyone can recommend girls from there besides Angela and sky?
    It seems like a lot have change since the new people took over.

When 8 Burwood first opened, it was great. Many good Chinese girls and the management was really good. There was a Chinese girl who worked reception with another young looking guy (also Chinese). Both of them ran the shop well and I developed a good relationship with them. The shop itself was very clean and very nice in terms of rooms, bed, artwork and overall cleanliness was excellent. This was a few years back when it first opened and I think after renovations.

All of a sudden, the shop closed and my regular at the time told me the business was sold. Not long after, the new owners took over but I never went back because at the time, they mostly had non asian girls which is not my thing. Of course now they have Asian girls but yeah, don't know what the shop is like now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Tina a few months ago and her photo is pretty accurate. Service was good. I'm keen to try out Lisa who I saw briefly in the corridor after another punt. She looks gorgeous. Anyone had her yet?