Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Victoria St, Burwood / chanelathome.com

Phone : 0414 133 638

Hours of Business : 11am ~ 9pm

Rates : $90/110/130 for 30/45/60 min

Size/shape : Size 6 Medium Slim body, D-cup Breasts

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian-Korean

Services Provided : Massage, B2B, NHJ, BBBJ as Extra

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Wanted to check out how the new apartment is on its first week. So late in the morning i checked the roster on Chanel’s WeChat. Online Victoria was in the roster but what got me thinking about her was when she offered bbbj as extra. I am keen on giving it a try. She looks hot in the video with those tight, body hugging black dress showcasing her breasts! So decided to go for Victoria and she always deliver the goods in massage department when needed as well. I really feel a need to release the babies by the way. Haha! Texted Penny to confirm booking time and rates. She is excited and I am looking forward to see her on the shop’s Opening Week.

Arrived at the apartment, given the instructions by Penny as to how to get inside and came bearing gifts for her and she was happy to see me as she let me inside. 2 rooms at the left side and the toilet and bath in between. First room with massage table and the second with the bed. I chose the bed as I want to be comfortable with Victoria while doing the deeds.

Intro

Penny then let me i the room as I stripped off while waiting for Victoria. A knock on the door while undressing and there is the Korean Doll with a smile on her face so pretty and handed me a cup of water. Gave her a hug and a kiss after a sip of H2O. Anyong haseyo! She laughs and what a way to start the session feeling happy! She came in a skimpy dress to reveal her full figure luscious breasts exactly in the video. She is about 5’ 4” to 5’ 5” in height, perky D cups, silky smooth skin packaged in a slightly curvy body. Wow. She still looks amazing! Ahhh, heaven but before that...

Part 1

I politely asked her to undress and she smiled and her black dress comes off and indeed big breasts and clean shaved pussy. Also asked if I can touch her pussy to which she said just play with it but not inside. Well that’s ok as long as I can play with your boobies! She then asked me what I want for a massage and I answered my usual preference which is soft to medium please and so she started with my back, neck and legs with just the right amount of pressure. She is an experienced masseuse and also came from a Korean massage shop because she is good in this department as I unknowingly moaned and groaned on any parts she touched. Maybe it’s the amount of oil or lotion (lots of it!) she used on me that made the effect. Now I know why she used lots of oil/lotion because she gave me a bit of a B2B slide that made it a good Part 1 which also was useful in.....

Part 2

I'm not sure how long time has passed but then she proceeds with a sensual B2B slide, working my back for awhile using her pointy breasts and fit body extremely well. When I looked at her she smiles at me as this eventually turns into an invitation to turn over, for a frontal B2B slide. Now I’m thinking she is going to be wild in the room because she knows how to work my boy junior whilst teasing me with those beautiful round eyes and her breasts bouncing up and down while I was playing with those sweet tits. She let me play her perky breasts as she transitioned into a mean pussy slide which made my cock go crazy as she went faster. No one could resist and last that long with that intense pleasure!! A BJ will be a good conclusion to this session and I told her I’m ready for the sensational blowie from her - the Korean Doll!

BBBJ

A short but sweet BBBJ to finish was to be had after a good B2B, PS and HJ. BJ was wet and sloppy with saliva all over my penis and it was a sight to behold. Good technique with the BJ I must say with no interruptions or breaks. She just went at my cock head bobbing up and down til I came in her breasts which I requested prior to cumming.

The Aftermath

She wiped me down and she said she will get my towel on the chair for the shower. After the clean up she gave a light tap on my dick as i thanked her for a job well done. Always get a shower after every session in this place as it is a good feeling afterwards especially with the copious amount of lotion used. Had a bit of a chat with Victoria while dressing up and she still in her robe. She said goodbye as next customer is on the way up the apartment and I gave her a kiss and a hug. Penny came inside the room and asked me how was the session and gave her two thumbs up. I say my thanks to her and I wished both of them good night on my way out. Good session indeed and left light on my feet with a smile on my face.

Conclusion

English/Communication: 8/10
    Massage Skills: 9/10
    GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop and Girls A+.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    BBBJ

A short but sweet BBBJ to finish was to be had after a good B2B, PS and HJ. BJ was wet and sloppy with saliva all over my penis and it was a sight to behold. Good technique with the BJ I must say with no interruptions or breaks. She just went at my cock head bobbing up and down til I came in her breasts which I requested prior to cumming.
    Do you know if she offers BBBJ with CIM?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Awesome review. I have been reading a lot of good reviews of her. I even went to NPBM once to see her but she was fully booked. Will definitely make a booking soon and share my experience.

Also planning to see Misu but not sure if she takes Nepalese customer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    Do you know if she offers BBBJ with CIM?
    I am not sure but she might be open to it. You can talk to her about it in the room but I haven’t read or heard her offering CIM though. Any bros who are lucky enough care to share? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cholnekto View Post

Sadly bro, she does not want to take Nepalese customers. It’s her choice.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am not sure but she might be open to it. You can talk to her about it in the room but I haven’t read or heard her offering CIM though. Any bros who are lucky enough care to share? Haha

I spoke with her on my last visit, she said she has had very bad experiences with an Indian and Nepalese guys in the past. She didn’t say she wouldn’t see them. But she did say it wasn’t a good experience for her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice, i got the price list which seemed abit more than the usual places, but if they are offering BJs included then its well worth the money

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah. It's her choice. Totally understandable. I guess I will stick with Victoria for now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    nice, i got the price list which seemed abit more than the usual places, but if they are offering BJs included then its well worth the money
    Sorry but your information is incorrect. BJ's are not included in their prices, it is extra.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am not sure but she might be open to it. You can talk to her about it in the room but I haven’t read or heard her offering CIM though. Any bros who are lucky enough care
    Thank you for your feedback

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can anyone confirm whether the photos/videos are real? Just doesn’t seem like early-mid 30s to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by avnyyy View Post
    Can anyone confirm whether the photos/videos are real? Just doesn’t seem like early-mid 30s to me.

Pics are perfect....late 20s

From the line up of this shop, seems like many of the girls used to work at 200 Pyrmont ??

Same owner ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes Bro Ahlungor

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    From the line up of this shop, seems like many of the girls used to work at 200 Pyrmont ??

Same owner ?
    Yeah. Moved to Newtown Pretty Baby Massage for a year when covid hit and now at this joint.

Oddly enough, Gabby has stayed at NPBM. Though she was on the website roster.

Quote Originally Posted by avnyyy View Post

I met her at NPBM IMHO mid 30 minimum but happy lady

Private Girl

Video Player

00:00

00:06

Hi lovers, my name is Victoria
    From Korea
    Welcome to my luxury private apartment at Burwood. I offering EROTIC SENSUAL MASSAGE and BBBJ

Height: 165cm
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Body: white skin , slim
    Bust: D cup natural
    Language: English ,Korean
    Ethnicity: Asian Korean

B2B Korean style
    15 min $ 60

30 min $ 90
    45 min $ 110
    60 min $ 130
    If you want to BBBJ(Not Covered )Extra $30-$50
    Chanel At Home

Wechat ID:Chanelathome
    Hercules St Ashfield NSW 2131 (visit car parking in the downstairs apartment )
    http://www.chanelathome.com/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The prices are the same as the usual standard rates for massage. Note that the price quoted includes the NHJ .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    The prices are the same as the usual standard rates for massage. Note that the price quoted includes the NHJ .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know the level of risks of std with the pussy slides?

I'm tempted but a bit cautious...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholnekto View Post
    Awesome review. I have been reading a lot of good reviews of her. I even went to NPBM once to see her but she was fully booked. Will definitely make a booking soon and share my experience.

Thanks for sharing review

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast