Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 47 Moorebank & Liverpool Brothel

Phone : 9601 6685 / 0450 494599

Hours of Business : Not sure

Rates : $100/45min

Size/shape : Cute face, cracking petite figure with C/D-cups and a trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - the epitome of a pocket rocket

My experience/comments : I’ve been thinking of paying a first visit to this shop (having had a good time at its sister shop in Weld St, Preston) and then I read a review of Amanda on another forum (Thurs and Fri at Weld St, Mondays at Moorebank) so I decided to get off my fat arse and head down there.

It is a small shop – two girls each day – in an industrial park. Some parking within the park but also a few spaces on Kelso Crescent just metres away from the shop.

I parked and called and was told that Amanda was free so I said I’d be there in two minutes. The door was opened by Fifi (an OK looking slim MILF) but I asked for Amanda and she was called.

Amanda immediately said she had seen me before and I thought the same, but more of that later.

I was led to the room and Amanda was immediately very friendly and cheerful and playful so I paid for 45min and stripped.

She has a cute face (for her age) and was wearing a black see-through nightie and black knickers.

The room was basic but OK – smallish with a good-sized bed, a small side-on mirror but no shower, just a hand-basin in which I washed my tackle.

Amanda stripped and she has a figure that most girls half her age would die for – petite but still shapely with lovely C/D-cups (which look larger on her small frame), a cute little butt and a closely trimmed bush.

Amanda continued to be very bubbly throughout the session.

After a quick catbath she knelt between my legs and started a very good BBBJ – no teeth, no interruptions, lovely soft lips, plenty of saliva, great hand-action and lovely eye-contact.

I was soon close to cumming so I suggested some 69 and she moved round. Amanda reacted immediately, moaning and squirming around and she got very wet as I inserted a finger.

Amanda pulled away and wanted to fuck (“Sex me” she said) but we still had plenty of time so I got her to lie down for some DATY, with more digital insertion. Amanda held her legs high in the air and went off again with loud squeaks and some wild writhing around.

I paused for a breather and watched from close up as Amanda furiously masturbated.

Now it was time to fuck so I lay down and after a bit more BJ she dressed me. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but her answer was not clear.

Amanda straddled me for some energetic and passionate Asian-style cow-girl. She is tight. This was great but too short-lived as after a while she tired so I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was also great and she has a really cute bum and was again making all the right noises.

We switched to the mish and I gave it a good go and could easily have seen it through like that but Amanda’s BJ merited a revisit and I was still wondering about the CIM finale, so I withdrew, lay down and Amanda removed the condom and sucked me some more.

It wasn’t long before I made it clear that I was about to squirt and Amanda pulled her head away at the last moment and directed my baby-juice onto my stomach.

After the tidy-up we had a cuddle and I went into a lengthy interrogation about where else she works and has worked. In addition to Weld St, she said she works at 137 Beverley Hills on Tuesdays (also as Amanda), but she is not one of the girls I’ve seen there. She also said she used to work at a MP in Campsie.

I was pretty certain I’d seen her at another shop but I couldn't work out where - there are not many 40+ year olds with a figure, attitude and skills like that (and such tiny hands).

So now I’m left with a quandary – I’m vacillating between whether I should add Amanda as a new girl to my list of different girls I’ve fucked or have her listed as a repeat. I think I’ll err on the side of caution and not list her as a new girl.

Either way, she is an absolute cracker and I might well pay her a second (or is it a third) visit.