Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When Sharing A Gem is Shooting Yourself in The Foot

Banned

When Sharing A Gem is Shooting Yourself in The Foot

We've all at some time discovered a gem that is under the radar
    To share or not to share is always the question
    Share and the girl becomes busier and harder to book
    Then some dipshit gives the girl a difficult time and stuffs it up for everyone
    A forum conundrum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    A forum conundrum
    Who's the gem you have in mind?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A forum conundrum
    The one reason I'm reluctant to share info here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A forum conundrum
    Would you share some stories even no names?

Maybe we should work out a way to stop this kind of dipshit rather than we all just stop sharing?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Would you share some stories even no names?

Maybe we should work out a way to stop this kind of dipshit rather than we all just stop sharing?
    When you figure that one out.....let us all know

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When you figure that one out.....let us all know
    Probably not. Base on your Sharing = Dipshit rule.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep, I have been silly enough twice to do this. Now both girls are exceedingly busy and hard to get a booking with.
    Actually I dont mind if a dip shit gives a girl a difficult time, as she knows where to come to heal her wounds.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    A forum conundrum
    Why do you think 95% (I'm exaggerating but you know what I mean) of Bros on the forum don't share ARs?
    And now that you realise why people don't share ARs, then you start to look at those that DO share, in a different light.

Personally, I've only shared ARs when I was younger and more foolish, wanting to make a name for myself. That all happened in the old forum. After the switch, I lost something, lost the drive to write ARs.
    Nowadays I only do it when I'm bored, and only when I know the girl I'm sharing about is a thorough Pro, who really wants more customers, and whom I have no chance of any special connection with. Well, sometimes I get it wrong, like Ginza Ruby. Now that I look back at it, the stuff that went on between us and reading what other Bros got from her (IE. Some bad stuff there), maybe there was something there and I missed it. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Why do you think 95% (I'm exaggerating but you know what I mean) of Bros on the forum don't share ARs?
    And now that you realise why people don't share ARs, then you start to look at those that DO share, in a different light.

Personally, I've only shared ARs when I was younger and more foolish, wanting to make a name for myself. That all happened in the old forum. After the switch, I lost something, lost the drive to write ARs.
    Nowadays I only do it when I'm bored, and only when I know the girl I'm sharing about is a thorough Pro, who really wants more customers, and whom I have no chance of any special connection with. Well, sometimes I get it wrong, like Ginza Ruby. Now that I look back at it, the stuff that went on between us and reading what other Bros got from her (IE. Some bad stuff there), maybe there was something there and I missed it. Oh well, c'est la vie.
    Bro, what happened between you and Ginza Ruby?...you can Private message me if you don't want to spill the beans here.

And what did other bros got from her?
    Damn, I have been missing stuff on this forum.

By the way, I have hidden no one from the forum. All the girls I have been seeing are documented here. Mostly on the thread created by bro B1gstud.

I think I stopped meeting those special girls you want to hid from the world like 2 years ago. And those that are there are worshipped by 10 simps who are showering them with gifts. And I do none of that shit anymore.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I had shared / commented every of my favorite girls wl or ml all the over years.
    Make More money so they can retired early...wish them the best.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Your a gentleman Woodsy. I'm sure you have many girls enjoying your attentions.

Banned
    A lady that makes enough money to get out of this business i salute them.
    One of the saddest WL i know was a lady who was a very popular girl at a then very
    popular establishment. Yrs later it seems her grubby bf had take all our income and
    she had popped at Bellevue 12 when i visited there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It is a conundrum. Has happened several times. I pick and choose who to review a little more now than I used to. Massages I tend to report most of the time. Only a few I haven't and that's because they were just average experiences. Privates however I have been playing cards close to my chest. Saw a great private a couple of weeks ago but she is busy enough and doesn't need/want the exposure. I know she has a distaste for reviews anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have reviewed almost all experiences. Some that were not up to my mark I have not reported, mostly because I think I need to give these girls a couple of more goes before making up my mind either ways. In saying do there are 3 girls I have not reviewed and they have been my super stars....sadly 1 has retired , stuck out of the country due to covid....other 2 well, they have busy thanks to others on forum who have written reviews on them🙄😱.

I have no problem with it because I’m always looking for the next good one

Ever since I joined the old forum from way back and greatly benefited from all the forum pioneers / senior brothers’ Intel postings such as 501 Newtown, 5 Star, Tiffany at SL etc. I sort of made the commitments that I will always share to repay the forum community.

That’s just me.

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Ever since I joined the old forum from way back and greatly benefited from all the forum pioneers / senior brothers’ Intel postings such as 501 Newtown, 5 Star, Tiffany at SL etc. I sort of made the commitments that I will always share to repay the forum

That’s just me.

Cheers
    Hi Ahlungor.....take your point....but I'm talking more individual girls rather than individual shops
    Love your work buddy

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Bro, what happened between you and Ginza Ruby?...you can Private message me if you don't want to spill the beans here.

And what did other bros got from her?
    Damn, I have been missing stuff on this forum.

By the way, I have hidden no one from the forum. All the girls I have been seeing are documented here. Mostly on the thread created by bro B1gstud.

I think I stopped meeting those special girls you want to hid from the world like 2 years ago. And those that are there are worshipped by 10 simps who are showering them with gifts. And I do none of that shit anymore.
    She got some bad press recently for being unengaged or spaced out during sessions.
    I dunno mate, the session I got from her was pretty full on passionate steamy stuff. Not BBFS, but it became like I was getting heavy with my GF or wife. I didn't illustrate that in my review because I figured YMMV. Shit maybe she was fishing for a BF back then and now she's probably all jaded or might've picked a bad apple, who knows?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sharing is caring guys and the girls with better service deserve promoting.

We don’t have AUs 99 tattooed on our arse so how would they know who we are.

We would all do better sharing more intel

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    Sharing is caring guys and the girls with better service deserve promoting.

We don’t have AUs 99 tattooed on our arse so how would they know who we are.

We would all do better sharing more intel
    How much intel have you shared bro.....?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast