Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Ginza, few minutes walk from Central Station

Phone: 0416 020 278

Rates: 260

Size/shape: 8

Nationality or Ethnicity: Malaysian

Services Provided: bbbj, dfk, daty, cowgirl, mish, doggy

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

About: (YMMV)

The place - was in a smaller room this time and the shower room was too small to do anything.

The girl - Young and beautiful. Lovely personality and good GFE. Not the slim type, big boobs, chocolate skin, smooth skin with curves. A few kg slimmer she could be beauty pageant material.

Main event - I entered the room first, Sayang came in few minutes later and we shower together. As mentioned earlier, nothing much happened in the shower. Went onto the bed after drying ourselves.

Started with a body massage, her boobs are heavy! Looks and feel real, that's enough for me, don't ask me if they're real or not, I don't know. Real enough is good enough for me. BBBJ was sensual, slow, wet, and view from the top was nice with her good looking face. That went on for a few minutes minutes. Wish it was longer. She came up for some DFK, then I went for some DATY.

Exercise time began missionary, changed to cowgirl, lifted myself up for more DFK and DFK until I finished.

Overall service is good, but apart from the good looks and the young age, there's nothing that would attract me back. Don't get me wrong, she was very nice. Sort of like Tetsuya, it's good but maybe I won't have it again for another few years.