Thread: Have you ever had your booking stolen?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Have you ever had your booking stolen?

Hey guys, just wanted to ask if you ever had a booking stolen?

It almost happened to me yesterday when I booked a ML. The guy said he booked her but she noticed that the booking was for an hour and he's asking for 30 minutes. Anyways long story short the ML basically told him to piss off after finding out he didn't book.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve had situations where I’ve booked, but the the mamasan either double booked or was during a busy period and just let the ML I was about to see continue with a walk in... which certainly pissed me off.

Did get a 50% discount tho for my next visit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm
    Next time someone double books a meeting room I'll accuse them of stealing that room.

How dare they!

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm more a walk in guy. Once the ML was very confused and was asking if I had booked as she was expecting someone who booked. She didn't really know what to do. I said it's fine I'll come back later. I couldn't come back so I'd never know if the guy actually showed up. Otherwise they lost some money as they could have taken me. I could also have pretended I booked but not worth the trouble at all! Anyway there are tricky situations which unfortunately explain the double booking. Please guys if you book show up or cancel!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The mamasan Angie @533 Willo is a veteran at double bookings and switcheroos, WLs though

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    The mamasan Angie @533 Willo is a veteran at double bookings and switcheroos, WLs though
    Yep, red flag # 1: have you been here? Red flag 2: have you seen XXX before?
    If you answer no to either question, chances are you'll not see the actual girl you booked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Being totally honest as a young guy I would say “yeah I made the booking” but after being on this forum realised how much it must Pisa the other punters off. I no longer do that.

Fast forward to now and I’m more of a regular at my shops. Never lost a booking. Have been told I’m a loyal customer. I don’t speak the language but I also think the mamasan explains the drill to the new girls too. Ends up a win win

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    Only been there a couple of times. Angie did like switch. But the girls she switched for me were better than the ones I booked so no complaints.

Reminded me a girl called Arissa years ago. I saw her walked in a room. I was hooked instantly and waited an hour for her. Amazing gem. Shame that she worked a week and gone. Her photo is still on the website.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    Being totally honest as a young guy I would say “yeah I made the booking” but after being on this forum realised how much it must Pisa the other punters off. I no longer do that.

Fast forward to now and I’m more of a regular at my shops. Never lost a booking. Have been told I’m a loyal customer. I don’t speak the language but I also think the mamasan explains the drill to the new girls too. Ends up a win win
    Being a regular at a spot certainly has its benefits. The mamasan always honors my bookings. I tend to use WeChat, and if I’m running late or so, will always give them a heads up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Can you call yourself a punter if you haven't ever had your session stolen or a shop double book/bait and switch?
    One of the reasons I'll never go back to 533 was Angie pulling that shit each and every time.
    Had a nasty old cunt steal my booking at 28 Hope (was the subject of a thread I posted), he got a shit service from the girl because he was being a belligerent old prick about it and management weren't on site to deal with it so the girls didn't want to cause trouble. Annie made it up to me the next visit. God I miss that girl.
    Has happened occasionally at other shops where I can't be 100% sure whose fault it was. You shrug your shoulders and get on with life and if it happens consistently at a venue, you move on to greener pastures.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Can you call yourself a punter if you haven't ever had your session stolen or a shop double book/bait and switch?
    One of the reasons I'll never go back to 533 was Angie pulling that shit each and every time.
    Had a nasty old cunt steal my booking at 28 Hope (was the subject of a thread I posted), he got a shit service from the girl because he was being a belligerent old prick about it and management weren't on site to deal with it so the girls didn't want to cause trouble. Annie made it up to me the next visit. God I miss that girl.
    Has happened occasionally at other shops where I can't be 100% sure whose fault it was. You shrug your shoulders and get on with life and if it happens consistently at a venue, you move on to greener pastures.
    Lol

There is also an upside. You have never been a punter if you had a booking and then chose the hotter girl you saw in the shop. Playing with fire, but why not

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    Lol

There is also an upside. You have never been a punter if you had a booking and then chose the hotter girl you saw in the shop. Playing with fire, but why not
    Haha indeed, and definitely playing with fire, especially if the girl you originally booked has a fiery disposition... I've only ever pissed off one ML and Jesus did she let me know about it...
    Having said that I tentatively booked someone and when I arrived the manager suggested I try another girl as she thought the two of us would get along better.. and she was right... so I guess it cuts both ways...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A couple of times over the years I have phoned up a shop to book a girl, told them I would be there in x minutes. When I arrived no girl available, "just taken". When I tell them I phoned in x minutes ago she tells me "that guy said he phoned". Even if I give a name, they don't take much notice.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep. Happened a few times as well, especially with popular girls. Even though made booking, walk in obviously just say they yes have booking for X and get shown to room. Very annoying!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    has happened a few times. but if a shop has it done to you more then twice, i wouldnt reccomend revisiting.

ive also had the staff try give me another girl, saying it was the one i booked. this being frustrating cause ive seen the girl ive booked before?