Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Attractive inexperienced vs unattractive experienced

Banned
    There is no correct or right answer Bud .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    There is no correct or right answer Bud .
    Dokes??????????????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    That’s an easy choice for me !

Since both of them don’t display on their forehead how they would play in the room, I always pick the one with the look that appeals to me. If I already know how they play in the room, the good looking providing bad service, then I would pick neither of them.

And inexperienced doesn’t translate into bad service, as long as she’s got the right personality, it’s my top choice.
    There are times when you make a booking but the girls doesn't look like the photos. If that happens, a good service will actually make up for it and I might comeback for her.

There are also times when you choose a girl from the line up because they are pretty but then the girl doesn't provide a good service. If this is the case, I don't usually comeback for her anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    There are times when you make a booking but the girls doesn't look like the photos. If that happens, a good service will actually make up for it and I might comeback for her.

There are also times when you choose a girl from the line up because they are pretty but then the girl doesn't provide a good service. If this is the case, I don't usually comeback for her anymore.
    There is no right or wrong answer to this question, whatever flows your boat !

To me, to have a good session, I must be horny first, if the appearance of the girl doesn’t make me horny, there’s no chance for a good punt !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234