Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attractive inexperienced vs unattractive experienced

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Exactly right bro. A few months ago, within the first minute, the WL asked me "are you single and do you know how to get PR". Safe to say the punt turned to shit.
    You should've played along and fucked her brains out. A WL/ML telling you they want a PR, that's like them playing poker and and showing their hand bro.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    a few months ago I met a lady with a not-so-pretty face, completely different to the photos on wechat.. but since I hadn't had a session in a while I just went with it. as soon as she took off her top & showed me her incredible tits- all of the sudden I forgot about her face hahaha. one of my best sessions to be honest! experience definitely gets my vote!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You should've played along and fucked her brains out. A WL/ML telling you they want a PR, that's like them playing poker and and showing their hand bro.
    Yeah I should have bro haha. And yes, totally agree about them playing poker and showing their hands.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pthong View Post
    a few months ago I met a lady with a not-so-pretty face, completely different to the photos on wechat.. but since I hadn't had a session in a while I just went with it. as soon as she took off her top & showed me her incredible tits- all of the sudden I forgot about her face hahaha. one of my best sessions to be honest! experience definitely gets my vote!
    this happen to me all the time..without my glasses one of the gurl look like those big tits hot latin, after session is finished got my glasses on and said to myself oh crap. i seen so many times guys came in and ran out straight away after they saw ML/WL but if he stayed could get good experience.

i really hate those young good looking one...ask for more money and bad services. can't give massage or extra...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    from most my expiriences, attractive girls get me to the finish line faster.

but the less attractive ones i usually have a better expirience with.

so in sharing that, i guess it comes down to you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    from most my expiriences, attractive girls get me to the finish line faster.

but the less attractive ones i usually have a better expirience with.

so in sharing that, i guess it comes down to you.
    Some like it hot, but you can't tell how hot 'til you try (Robert Palmer in his song Some Like it Hot).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md7MYS06Tdw

Certainly having a gorgeous girl with good looks with a nice body (not anorexic or with a pregnancy scar) and with no real attitude standing in front of you totally naked would turn you on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Exactly. Cant go too wrong with a gorgeous girl with decent attitude even if she is not that experienced. Attitude is the key...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    In any shop, new girls are fully booked in the first few weeks, they sometimes aren't even put on roster. whereas many experienced ones struggle to get business and mess with their cell phones in the waiting room.

i envy bros who prefer experienced sex workers, their punting life is much easier than us who seek pretty new girls.
    Showing a pretty new girl the ropes is cool, but the hardened pros are awesome too. Need COVID to fuck off so we can get more variety again

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    like ive had a couple duds, that were willing to please. i just couldnt get myself to the finish line.
    for me sometimes inexperience itself, can be a turn on.
    i feel like its my duty to teach her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Attractive inexperience for sure.
    Always had pretty girls but inexperience and it is always unsatisfying at the end.
    Unless, it is a 5-10 min pump and go home then I wouldnt inexperience attractive.
    But for massage or long sessions experience of a person just makes the whole thing different

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I go with good looking and appearance any day. Experience doesn’t translate much to good session as each person will be treated differently

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd go for medium looks and a champion effort all day everyday

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Different moods, wouldn't you say? Sometimes I need a WL who can suck my cock like a dyson and not afraid of taking a big load in the mouth. She can't be uggs, but she can be just ok looking. Sometimes I want a 9/10 looker, and all she has to do is let me eat then root.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    For me more important than looks and experience is attitude.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    For me more important than looks and experience is attitude.
    Agreed. I try to go for the more enthusiastic looking ones in a line up.

The girls who would smile and make longer eye contact with you tend to provide better experiences.

It’s quite hard to judge from just a couple of photos and ARs if you’ll have that connection.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree wth holi_day above, face is less important but body is priority for me. After all it is the reason I punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My top WL of all time was a 40yo Mongolian MILF. Not the most physically attractive, but she definitely took care of herself. Active + yoga. So a nice rig.

She was an absolute seductress and complete ball drainer. One of the sexiest WLs I have ever met.

Banned
    Inexperience ones are the one's who massage you with the sensitivity of a parrakeet
    with gait hopping on your back.
    Inexperience ones are like a toothless catfish abrasive and unpolished.
    Give me a Dyson VII anytime.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Another false dichotomy ...
    Message to Administrator.
    Make members take basic logic test before signing them up.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Another false dichotomy ...
    Message to Administrator.
    Make members take basic logic test before signing them up.
    Hahaha ! I’m sure he can laugh at his own joke.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast