Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attractive inexperienced vs unattractive experienced

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintr View Post
    Only an issue if you were having your last punt!
    Yep. So true!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In any shop, new girls are fully booked in the first few weeks, they sometimes aren't even put on roster. whereas many experienced ones struggle to get business and mess with their cell phones in the waiting room.

i envy bros who prefer experienced sex workers, their punting life is much easier than us who seek pretty new girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    Yeah this is what I meant. I was not thinking about an inexperienced willing to please/learn which is not an issue. I had in mind that an experienced girl gives good service but it's not actually true I guess. Anyway as some said chemistry play a good part. I'm always trying to find new gems.
    Chemistry is a very big part.

Why do punters return ? Is it for good service or a good operator ?

Its actually a combination and its all chemistry.

The girl wants to make money, it makes no difference if they are an ML or WL, the reason they are there servicing you is because they will be getting some money for it.
    No some operators offer what could be called a fantastic service by some and shit by others. Its all dependent on the operator and their interaction with the customer (that's you).

Obviously, you never know when you might find the right operator for you, and you will return and return again till she thinks thats enough of you or vice versa.

Obviously many punters really are just there for the variety....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I have this theory that humans sixth sense plays a much bigger part in our life than we realize. I mean there is all kinds of names to describe this hidden energy that we have, and its detailed in all civilizations. So lets say in punting terms we call it chemistry, and that is two peoples energy compatibility.

For years I have been figuring out what the ideal physical look I like and yet sometimes you have the most insane sex with someone you didn't think would be your ideal physical type. So in my opinion I don't think its about experience or lack of experience, I think it is more about compatibility.

This is why it's called punting you just keep trying different girls until you find one that rocks your world, then you try more girls cause you might find one that rocks your world more.
    I reckon you can tell within 10 seconds of a punt will be good or not, at least over 90% of the time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I generally find the younger and prettier, the riskier that the service will be subpar. As a rule of thumb girls know how to fuck well once they are 30. Of course always exceptions to the rule.

I used to pick based on looms alone, I've since changed my ways and never looked back.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post
    I generally find the younger and prettier, the riskier that the service will be subpar. As a rule of thumb girls know how to fuck well once they are 30. Of course always exceptions to the rule.

I used to pick based on looms alone, I've since changed my ways and never looked back.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Nah, I don't need them to know how to fuck because I do all the fucking. All they have to do is bend over, spread em, let me have my way with them and hopefully enjoy themselves.
    Not a fan of any type of girl on top position, btw.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Speaking of young and inexperienced, has anyone had a good with C-Stella at 42G? 20yo new to industry?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    looks maybe more important for FS, skill/experience for RnT?

the worst punts i have had were with very young MLs.

i'm a RnT guy so i sit back and enjoy the ride, experience is more important.

as an older guy i also prefer the ML to not be super young but that's a separate issue.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    unattractive but not that worst..went to Canterbury 269 yesterday and saw ugly old lady apple look at my grandma and walked out, right now even don't want to think. everyone have their own definition or standards of attractive but not that low...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Pretty face Good looks young innocence and inexperienced with good attitude is my dream girl every time
    We have the same view here. No point in paying for someone who isn't pretty with a nice body. The inexperienced ones won't be mechanical or bossy in the way they run the session. Many times you get the inexperienced girl providing a real GFE because she doesn't know how to behave like a professional WL. It's no wonder guys love going with the young and inexperienced girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    unattractive but not that worst..went to Canterbury 269 yesterday and saw ugly old lady apple look at my grandma and walked out, right now even don't want to think. everyone have their own definition or standards of attractive but not that low...
    Shoulda went right next door to Q Cherry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    TBH, i'd rather an an average girl with good skills lol.
    I find alot of the good looking girls then to be either lazy or just not even caring.
    The average girls tend to be better, easier to talk to and generally more helpful

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    looks maybe more important for FS, skill/experience for RnT?

the worst punts i have had were with very young MLs.

i'm a RnT guy so i sit back and enjoy the ride, experience is more important.

as an older guy i also prefer the ML to not be super young but that's a separate issue.
    Its funny how when we age we look for different things. I'm in the same boat tbh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went to nearby there's young hot and not into it while a milf got me turn on with her stroke...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For BBBJ, I'm going for experience over looks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s like when I’m on more of a budget and end up going to a more simple shop that will charge $100 for a FS (as opposed to the diamond and more premium places like Ginza, 42g etc) you pretty much get a choice of a 50 year old milf who is up for whatever or a younger uni student type who will just give the bare minimum, which one you giving your $100 to? 😂 For me I’m going with the younger one but that’s just me

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think its a false dichotomy.
    The two are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I think its a false dichotomy.
    The two are not necessarily mutually exclusive.
    I agree! The OP question is more like a hypothetical generalisation but I still get what he is asking. I’ve only been punting for a year and I’ve already had a lot of different experiences from different WL. Definitely not true that younger and/ or prettier means worse service and vice versa

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i get better service from MILF and those looking girls always have low expectation..there's one a warrick farm near station on the highway always ask for more money while there's milf i think at lidcomb or Granville which can't remember gave good service.

Quote Originally Posted by Punterjoe View Post
    I reckon you can tell within 10 seconds of a punt will be good or not, at least over 90% of the time
    Exactly right bro. A few months ago, within the first minute, the WL asked me "are you single and do you know how to get PR". Safe to say the punt turned to shit.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast