I was passing through the area and had that tingling sensation in my big balls.

I don’t the roster as I’m only the occasional dabbler. I looked for some reviews but decided to just roll the dice as I want to get busy fucking rather than reading.

I saw Yoyo who’s from China.

NAME:C YOYO
BODY SIZE:6
CUP SIZE:B
HEIGHT:165
LANGUAGE:CHINESE, ENGLISH
TYPE:
SPECIALITY:EXPERIENCED
BOOKING:140. 190. 240
HOLDER DESCRIPTION:C YOYO
47KG 165CM 22YO SLIM BODY, EXPERIENCED, GOOD GFE SERVICE, UNI STUDENT.

She gave a nice shower, followed by a nice blow job. I wanted more but she wanted the D. So I let her have a ride. The sex was good but not mind blowing. Nice pussy feeling. She has a hairy bush, doesn't appear to do any styling, just natural. Natural boobs.

She was nice to speak to, but not super chatty. I’m there to root and the girls are there to work. But it is nice to chat sometimes. Sometimes the chatty girls can be annoying but that’s easy to deal with. She gave a nice massage. I wouldn’t describe her as experienced. She seems more timid to me. Very GFE. Friendly but not I want to marry you.

I like to root the dirty sluts that are doing it for the deep dicking cause they can’t get enough. But, shockingly, she’s just in it for the money.

Overall she was good. I recommended her for those wanting regular GFE, and not looking for PSE. I’m of the school of MrSeven, trying to find the good DT. The hunt continues.