Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When is an Hour not an Hour ?!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    i did say something. they insisted it was time and alot of customers were in and out of that place. as it being a private place, just the thought of so many people coming in and out made me paranoid and want to leave.

ive been there 3 times now. and each time the lady i chose, has come late or finished early.
    That’s really disappointing with the shop’s Service.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I've always had bad experiences with female receptionists. I'm not sure why. Are they perhaps disgusted with us punters?
    Brother Meng,
    You are too handsome for them as female receptionist jealous with your charming 😂
    Bumped with you before.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Brother Meng,
    You are too handsome for them as female receptionist jealous with your charming 😂
    Bumped with you before.
    Oh stop with the sarcasm bro lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Mate I'm really respectable with everyone. I'm not going into a shop and yelling at the mamasan to get me a perfect girl or anything. My interactions with them are literally walk into the shop, say hello, show me line up, I pay, punt and then out the door. No disrespect whatsoever through that process.

It's also not like I'm saying the mamasan is rude. Most of the mamasan are super polite etc. But I've just had more experiences of one's that will push a girl they know give bad service.
    Yeah I find the guys doing night shift have no idea what they're doing half the time...the lady is pretty cool tbh...

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Had a time dispute with a high end shop
    They sent me CCTV video footage of the foot traffic in and out of the room
    They also rang me on the mobile … twice
    Talk about privacy breaches
    Needless to say I won’t be returning to that particular shop
    A text message would’ve been sufficient
    Yes and no, you had an agreement in which you broke first. There's no excuse tbh...either extend the time. You gotta understand someone is waiting on their next booking, the shop attempt to contact you is actually very rude and using evident like CCTV footage is unacceptable, the manager should text the girl instead and she should be the one to the call to end the service if she can't do her job properly...sorry to hear your shitty experience sir

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's unfortunate that it's one of those practices everywhere. And it can be both the shop and/or the girl.

Girl come late in the room or comes in and then goes out again to get something. Most girls set timer a little early to take into account finishing up and shower time. Some are plain time wasting and time cutting.

Shop reception sometimes ring room a bit early to cut into time. I guess this happens when it's a busy night where they have waiting customers and need to get girls out to serve.

Girl intentionally cuts time early to get customer out when done and to get a waiting customer maximising time and money.

Yeah it happens and I have experienced it as well. Most time I am finished and when they cut my time short to me it's a hint girl not interested and wants me to leave. So be it and not see them again.

But there's other girls that don't mind staying for the whole session and they usually have regulars just to see them.

Yeah it's one of those funny things with this industry.

There's also private which cost a bit more but you don't get that rushed feeling.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123