Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When is an Hour not an Hour ?!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

When is an Hour not an Hour ?!

Since returning to Sydney and resurrecting my Sydney punting life a little over a year ago I have focussed mainly on the 2 Ginzas’, Kyoto, Sakura, with the occasion excursion to 5Star.

However, I recently decided to try N5M and G42 and whilst G42 is closer I chose N5M to be first cab off the rank.

This commentary is not about the lady/punt per se, which was ok/average, but is about the time management of my one hour booking and how I was short-changed.

N5M don’t seem to have clocks in the rooms but via my watch the session started on the hour and this is what happened:
    At the 40 min mark (middle of round 2) an alarm on the girl’s phone went off and she indicated we had 5 mins left before shower.
    I told her we had 20 mins left and 15 mins before shower.
    She didn’t say much but the mood certainly died from my end. At this stage I wasn’t sure if the alarm was her phone or from reception, but when I noticed later how reception responded to my complaint, I concluded (?) it was her phone.

I has a quick shower, dressed and was at reception complaining to Jessica at the 50min mark.
    Jessica, to her credit, responded positively and went to speak to the girl, but nothing clear eventuated except Jessica apologised and gave me $10 (?). I was out the front door at 55 mins.

I was a bit pissed not only considering the $$s, plus not to mention how hard can it be to measure an hour and would usually vote with my feet after such experiences or, on occasions, allow a 2nd chance depending on the circumstances. Haven’t decided which way I will fly as yet……
    It did occur to me that in all the other shops I have gone to the time factor is managed by reception, who as you would all know, send through a 1st and 2nd alarm direct to the room. At N5M it appears (correct me if I am missing something?) as though the girl takes responsibility for session time management?

Banned
    N5M is one of the few places not have clocks in rooms
    Reception appears to be getting worse
    Fake photos
    I put the blue pencil through this place a few weeks ago
    Masstige 8 was another place where the time bandits took over
    Another blue pencil through that place

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I've always had bad experiences with female receptionists. I'm not sure why. Are they perhaps disgusted with us punters?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I've always had bad experiences with female receptionists. I'm not sure why. Are they perhaps disgusted with us punters?
    I second this. Unless she's the owner and has enough business sense to know how to treat customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe ask the receptionist at what time does the session starts and ends. A couple of times a waited 10-15 minutes for the girl and the hour session felt shorter than usual.

Banned
    Time starts after the girl enters the room...finishes 60 minutes later
    With some places shower time is not included in the 60 minutes ( mainly massage)
    I use the timer on my phone....in some cases I shower at home afterwards
    If it's good session and a lovely girl I'll help lean up the room and prep for the next client
    On two occasions I've walked out while the girl is in the shower then voiced my disappointment to reception on the way out
    Too many punters get ripped off...say nothing and then bitch about on forums like this
    Deal with it at the time....save the next punter copping poor service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    With some places shower time is not included in the 60 minutes ( mainly massage)
    If it's good session and a lovely girl I'll help lean up the room and prep for the next client
    On two occasions I've walked out while the girl is in the shower then voiced my disappointment to reception on the way out
    Too many punters get ripped off...say nothing and then bitch about on forums like this
    Agree 100% with this!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Honestly nowadays 60min bookings are more 45min bookings... If most of the girls set an alarm early in a shop then it might also be a shop problem. While I like N5M most of their girls do the same BS, and every time I have taken this issue to reception I got the same answer as OP without improvement.
    It's the same as fake photos, as long as they can get away with it and punters keep falling in the same trap but keeps coming back the problem won't go away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    N5M and G42 the timer is up to the girl. Swings and roundabouts though as if the girl goes overtime you don't have reception banging in the door or worse yet asking fronting you up for more money.

Banned
    BOYCOTT N5M!

Just kidding, but yes I am intrigued that N5M seems to be getting more and more bad reviews lately. And to say that it's trolls making new accounts to start a smear campaign is an exaggeration because even some senior posters here are saying the same based on their personal experiences.

In business management practices, usually the company would offer an apology combined with some sort of discount/freebies to make the customer happy in hopes that they'll return for more services as long as they pay full price next visit. And train or sack the problematic staff.

42G in my opinion has been doing this type of business management where if a new girl does dodgy stuff that warrants bad reviews she'd be out the door almost instantly. This is why 42G is always busy and sometimes you'd have to wait 45mins for the next girl to be available if you walked in without a booking.

It's a shame N5M isn't what it used to be. In the old days it's my go to place if I feel like Thai. The only place where you can experience true Thai GFE instead of Thai "lower than standard" service provided by most Thai privates these days.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by mansahar View Post
    BOYCOTT N5M!

Just kidding, but yes I am intrigued that N5M seems to be getting more and more bad reviews lately. And to say that it's trolls making new accounts to start a smear campaign is an exaggeration because even some senior posters here are saying the same based on their personal experiences.

In business management practices, usually the company would offer an apology combined with some sort of discount/freebies to make the customer happy in hopes that they'll return for more services as long as they pay full price next visit. And train or sack the problematic staff.

42G in my opinion has been doing this type of business management where if a new girl does dodgy stuff that warrants bad reviews she'd be out the door almost instantly. This is why 42G is always busy and sometimes you'd have to wait 45mins for the next girl to be available if you walked in without a booking.

It's a shame N5M isn't what it used to be. In the old days it's my go to place if I feel like Thai. The only place where you can experience true Thai GFE instead of Thai "lower than standard" service provided by most Thai privates these days.
    Ya I'm done with Thai privates. If they could get away with it, they'd charge $50 just to take off their clothes. Everything is extra.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree fully LV which is why I was at reception at 10 to the hour voicing my annoyance.
    To her defence Jessica was proactive albeit ineffective in investigating what had happened. The $10 in compensation for a 25% time loss on a $250 session was irrelevant..

50/50 on whether I return ......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Agree fully LV which is why I was at reception at 10 to the hour voicing my annoyance.
    To her defence Jessica was proactive albeit ineffective in investigating what had happened. The $10 in compensation for a 25% time loss on a $250 session was irrelevant..

50/50 on whether I return ......
    $250 there's only two or three girls that charge that at N5M, they're meant to be the top performers.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It's really interesting to observe the different behaviours of punters. So all you guys complaining about girls short changing you on time, do you always go in trying to get your 1st shot off as fast as possible so that you have enough time for the 2nd shot?
    The way you guys punt sounds like so much hardwork, man.
    Gotta watch the clock, 1st shot as soon as possible, must go for 2nd shot, gotta get money's worth, pressure pressure pressure. I'd feel more stress doing that than from work, haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It's really interesting to observe the different behaviours of punters. So all you guys complaining about girls short changing you on time, do you always go in trying to get your 1st shot off as fast as possible so that you have enough time for the 2nd shot?
    The way you guys punt sounds like so much hardwork, man.
    Gotta watch the clock, 1st shot as soon as possible, must go for 2nd shot, gotta get money's worth, pressure pressure pressure. I'd feel more stress doing that than from work, haha.
    No one is talking about First and second shot. It’s about time. It sounds like your a person that clocks on at work and than goes to have a smoko break, comes back, works 15 minutes and surfs the net for the rest. We pay for an hour and expect an hour

Banned
    You're right. If the girl ends your session earlier than expected then raise it at the shop immediately. If the girl appears to take you as a fool or doesn't want to listen to your concerns then go straight to the manager on duty. There is no point raising it on the forum well after the event has occurred when it hadn't been brought to the shop's attention immediately. On the other hand, if you did raise your concern and the shop took no action then certainly bring it up on this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I use the timer on my phone
    How about the punter turns the on timer on the girl's phone? Will the girl feel a mistrust between you and her? Not a good start to the session.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    How about the punter turns the on timer on the girl's phone? Will the girl feel a mistrust between you and her? Not a good start to the session.
    Some girls use timers on their mobiles and this may make you feel the girl will run the session her way rather than yours.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Definitely have to have the shop in control of the clock and not the girl.
    The well organised shops have the shop in control of the clock, and not the girl.
    I can remember a few sessions with a new girl on her first day at Ginza, but who had previous experience at other shops either overseas or in Australia and had learnt some bad habits.
    They set their clock and it went of before the shop's clock/buzzer and I told them relax darlin', the shop controls the time, not you, lets keep on fucking
    They learnt very quickly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Definitely have to have the shop in control of the clock and not the girl.
    Yep. Sometimes I fear that the girl is running late and with back to back punters she MIGHT do 50mins session for 60mins session. A 40mins for 45mins. Hopefully they don't.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast