Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When is an Hour not an Hour ?!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Funny, rereading this thread....

Yes the original poster is talking about full service shops...

Yet similar applies to the whole industry...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i forgot to mention this but i was quite upset last week. booked 2 hours at chanel at home with victoria.

i booked at 3pm got told time was almost finsihed at 430? i left outside at 435.

service was good, but still feel ripped off

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    i forgot to mention this but i was quite upset last week. booked 2 hours at chanel at home with victoria.

i booked at 3pm got told time was almost finsihed at 430? i left outside at 435.

You had a booking at 3pm for 2 hours and got told to finish up at 4.30pm. You got ripped off big time. What did you do? If customers don't say anything then girls will continue to do it. Speak up. No one is going to crush your balls for speaking up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post

Why didn't you say something?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    I had this experience with Leila at N5M back in 2018 when I booked her from 4am to 5am for an hour diamond....
    I waited to nearly 4.15 before she showed up only to be left waiting for another 10 minutes because she "forgot something"..
    She entered the room at 4.25 am and quickly claimed that DATY wasn't on the cards tonight (my favorite thing!).. alarm went off at 4.50am... I wasn't happy at all as I paid for 1hour diamond and got 25 minutes of very mediocre... this was my 6th or 7th session with her and all the rest before were mind-blowingly awesome!
    I confronted her about the 30 minute not quite diamond session when I paid for the hour.... she immediately blocked my WeChat account and when I complained to management about being so ripped off, I got the usual platitudes.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mansahar View Post
    BOYCOTT N5M!

Just kidding, but yes I am intrigued that N5M seems to be getting more and more bad reviews lately. And to say that it's trolls making new accounts to start a smear campaign is an exaggeration because even some senior posters here are saying the same based on their personal experiences.

In business management practices, usually the company would offer an apology combined with some sort of discount/freebies to make the customer happy in hopes that they'll return for more services as long as they pay full price next visit. And train or sack the problematic staff.

42G in my opinion has been doing this type of business management where if a new girl does dodgy stuff that warrants bad reviews she'd be out the door almost instantly. This is why 42G is always busy and sometimes you'd have to wait 45mins for the next girl to be available if you walked in without a booking.

It's a shame N5M isn't what it used to be. In the old days it's my go to place if I feel like Thai. The only place where you can experience true Thai GFE instead of Thai "lower than standard" service provided by most Thai privates these days.
    Where would you recommend to go to in Sydney for hot Thai girls, I've tried a couple at Ginza but they aren't genuinely hot, I've noticed 5 Star have Thai girls on their roster

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    Where would you recommend to go to in Sydney for hot Thai girls, I've tried a couple at Ginza but they aren't genuinely hot, I've noticed 5 Star have Thai girls on their roster
    T Nicky is quite good and she works at 42g on Fridays, looks are subjective but for me she is quite hot. They have a lot of thai at N5M, Leena was great so was nali and Jasmine. YMMV tho.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    I had this experience with Leila at N5M back in 2018 when I booked her from 4am to 5am for an hour diamond....
    I waited to nearly 4.15 before she showed up only to be left waiting for another 10 minutes because she "forgot something"..
    She entered the room at 4.25 am and quickly claimed that DATY wasn't on the cards tonight (my favorite thing!).. alarm went off at 4.50am... I wasn't happy at all as I paid for 1hour diamond and got 25 minutes of very mediocre... this was my 6th or 7th session with her and all the rest before were mind-blowingly awesome!
    I confronted her about the 30 minute not quite diamond session when I paid for the hour.... she immediately blocked my WeChat account and when I complained to management about being so ripped off, I got the usual platitudes.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Well welcome back to the forum! I have been a lurker for a while and have seen quite a few of your posts. I noticed that punting at around the last shift for girls (around 4-5am) either go superbly or very badly. Either they just feel like they can let go for their last hour (especially if you are a return customer) or its shit because they had a bad day, perhaps few annoying punters in a row and just want to go home.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You had a booking at 3pm for 2 hours and got told to finish up at 4.30pm. You got ripped off big time. What did you do? If customers don't say anything then girls will continue to do it. Speak up. No one is going to crush your balls for speaking up.
    i did say something. they insisted it was time and alot of customers were in and out of that place. as it being a private place, just the thought of so many people coming in and out made me paranoid and want to leave.

ive been there 3 times now. and each time the lady i chose, has come late or finished early.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmerman View Post
    T Nicky is quite good and she works at 42g on Fridays, looks are subjective but for me she is quite hot. They have a lot of thai at N5M, Leena was great so was nali and Jasmine. YMMV tho.
    Thanks for the reply, at the moment my go to girl is Korean Rebecca at Ginza Elizabeth st.. Its the convenience of not having to run around all over Sydney checking out the line ups, this forum group has saved a lot of time doing that. I will check out 5 star In a couple of weeks, before this pandemic I always go to Thailand twice a year usually April or May and every November, I go to Bangkok and Pattaya, Pattaya is the biggest party town in Asia I recommend getting over there sometime

Quote Originally Posted by mansahar View Post
    BOYCOTT N5M!

Just kidding, but yes I am intrigued that N5M seems to be getting more and more bad reviews lately. And to say that it's trolls making new accounts to start a smear campaign is an exaggeration because even some senior posters here are saying the same based on their personal experiences.

In business management practices, usually the company would offer an apology combined with some sort of discount/freebies to make the customer happy in hopes that they'll return for more services as long as they pay full price next visit. And train or sack the problematic staff.

42G in my opinion has been doing this type of business management where if a new girl does dodgy stuff that warrants bad reviews she'd be out the door almost instantly. This is why 42G is always busy and sometimes you'd have to wait 45mins for the next girl to be available if you walked in without a booking.

It's a shame N5M isn't what it used to be. In the old days it's my go to place if I feel like Thai. The only place where you can experience true Thai GFE instead of Thai "lower than standard" service provided by most Thai privates these days.
    Any review you can share too, from any shop ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Any review you can share too, from any shop ?
    He did. He reviewed the receptionist .

Had this problem when I visit 19 Forever in Rockdale. Booked a girl for a hour, ended up being 30 minutes. Safe to say I will never be returning to this shop again. Also, they screwed up my bookings so many times. Terrible shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I never had any bad service with N5M really but recently saw a girl who was pretty hot so wanted to see her again but when I book her they end up telling me she’s gone home sick or similar and try to get me to choose another girl which I understand but it’s happened with her a couple of times now and I can see they still advertise her on their website/ socials so I’m wondering if that particular WL has blacklisted me but they don’t have the heart to tell me or my booking gets bumped off for even more well known customers? Or maybe I’m just paranoid but seems kinda strange 🤷 Hahah. If I see one of the other girls there that I like and regularly see I don’t have any issues at all though haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, I supposed this is how it is.
    Ginza = Always on time.
    Ginza Empire = Rarely find short changed, only had one experience of incorrect time.
    NM5 = YMMV also depends from the girl, tried a few times this place.
    42G = YMMV also depends from the girl, tried a few times more than NM5.
    Masstige8 = Have nice rooms, YMMV also depends from the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    I never had any bad service with N5M really but recently saw a girl who was pretty hot so wanted to see her again but when I book her they end up telling me she’s gone home sick or similar and try to get me to choose another girl which I understand but it’s happened with her a couple of times now and I can see they still advertise her on their website/ socials so I’m wondering if that particular WL has blacklisted me but they don’t have the heart to tell me or my booking gets bumped off for even more well known customers? Or maybe I’m just paranoid but seems kinda strange �� Hahah. If I see one of the other girls there that I like and regularly see I don’t have any issues at all though haha
    Hey saw your post about it on Lucy is a Dimond thread...did you remember which day it was? Did you managed to see her afterwards?

But back to this feed about the time, it's really the girl's call, I had a partial refund by the boss and was all g.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I've always had bad experiences with female receptionists. I'm not sure why. Are they perhaps disgusted with us punters?
    Maybe have a proper chat with them and get to know the masaman...they're reasonable and will respect you if you respect them back lol...it's a 2 way street brother

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    Maybe have a proper chat with them and get to know the masaman...they're reasonable and will respect you if you respect them back lol...it's a 2 way street brother
    Mate I'm really respectable with everyone. I'm not going into a shop and yelling at the mamasan to get me a perfect girl or anything. My interactions with them are literally walk into the shop, say hello, show me line up, I pay, punt and then out the door. No disrespect whatsoever through that process.

It's also not like I'm saying the mamasan is rude. Most of the mamasan are super polite etc. But I've just had more experiences of one's that will push a girl they know give bad service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    Hey saw your post about it on Lucy is a Dimond thread...did you remember which day it was? Did you managed to see her afterwards?
    Yep! Have seen her since and it was all g 😉

Banned
    Had a time dispute with a high end shop
    They sent me CCTV video footage of the foot traffic in and out of the room
    They also rang me on the mobile … twice
    Talk about privacy breaches
    Needless to say I won’t be returning to that particular shop
    A text message would’ve been sufficient

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast