Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lovely legs

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Lovely legs

No, I'm not talking about chicken drumsticks.

There are always WL/ML descriptions that vaguely say a girl is "leggy", had long legs, sexy legs, or "chopstick" legs. When you do end up seeing the girl, you sometimes find that those legs aren't so nice in real life. I'm interested to know (cos I'm a diehard leg lover!), what do you bros consider to be "nice legs" and how do you define a "leggy" girl?

To me, a girl is only "leggy" if her leg proportion is longer relative to the rest of her body. My "test" is very simple, there are 2 ways:
    (1) when fucking in mish and her legs pushed back against her body, her knees reach above her shoulders. On some of the leggiest girls I've fucked, their mouths can actually touch their knees in this position!
    (2) if the fuck test is not "readily available" (haha), the sitting test will do. This is her sitting upright on her bum with knees up. Again, if the knees extend above shoulder height in this position, that's a leggy girl.

Then there are other things like chopstick legs... Meaning long slim straight legs with thigh gap. That's the ultimate goal for a leg lover, I reckon!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gabby from 227NS has a great pair but she disappeared just before COVID popped up and haven’t noticed her resurface worst luck

Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post
    Gabby from 227NS has a great pair but she disappeared just before COVID popped up and haven’t noticed her resurface worst luck
    Yes, really hard to get over a nice slim one with lovely legs. Heck I ended up marrying one and still haven't got enough, haha. I'm so sick that I sometimes fantasize about abducting one of the mannequins from DJ cos their legs are so hot, lol!

To be considered leggy, the ratio of the torso and leg should be 45/55. It’s quite common with westerners, but rarer with Asians, except Koreans.

Besides the proportion, they must have good shape, not too fat on the thigh, smooth and not boney on the knees, some even have irregular shapes of bones on the knees. Not muscular on the calves, narrow at the ankles....

That would be my ideal pair of legs, especially with silky smooth skin, no marks or scars...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    J Liz at Ginza Empire has a lovely pair of legs

K Lily, ex-Ginza and ex-42G is my standard bearer for perfect pins. She even had an incredible tight round butt when she was at Ginza. Incredible combination.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    To be considered leggy, the proportion of the torso and leg should be 45/55. It’s quite common with westerners, but rarer with Asians, except Koreans.

Besides the proportion, they must have good shape, not too fat on the thigh, smooth and not boney on the knees, some even have irregular shapes of bones on the knees. Not muscular on the calves, narrow at the ankles....

That would be my ideal pair of legs, especially with silky smooth skin, no marks or scars...
    Yes bro, the shape and skin are also hugely important. The legs you just described are the perfect pair... Chopstick legs, bro. Every leg-man's dream come true!
    About nationalities, you are right, Koreans are the best among Asians. Also girls from northeastern China. Most of them have lovely legs.
    I have come across leggy girls from the other nationalities but they are very rare. Mayu of SBM (J Kitty ex-Ginza) was the only leggy Japanese I've met. I'm racking my brains trying to remember a leggy Thai I've seen but coming up blank!

Us leg lovers really have it tough... I mean it's easy to get breast implants, but to enhance legs... Forget about it. Either they have it or they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

Us leg lovers really have it tough... I mean it's easy to get breast implants, but to enhance legs... Forget about it. Either they have it or they don't.
    That’s not exactly true, China has been known to have this legs lengthening procedure done via surgery, but it’s a cruel procedure and not many families can afford it.

The girl has to be hospitalised for up to six months with excruciating pain everyday.

They actually surgically cut the bones apart and put a device on it, just like a dental procedure where they tighten the brace everyday to stretch the bones. It is said it can be lengthened for up to 2 inches and that’s the maximum a girl can take.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

That's what I meant by "not as easy as breast implants". There wouldn't be many girls who would be willing to go through that!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw a random girl in public with the most amazing legs on the weekend and this thread just reminded me of her.

even though i'm a leg guy its really tough to appreciate them on a ML as you don't really see the legs... more like butt upwards

Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Do you mean legs like this? (Korean)

Slim and shapely, good proportions, silkily smooth - perfumed. This selfie suggests she's pretty proud of them!
    My ex girlfriend from China had a good pair like that ! God that brings back so many good memories hahahahahhaha

No, I'm not talking about chicken drumsticks.

There are always WL/ML descriptions that vaguely say a girl is "leggy", had long legs, sexy legs, or "chopstick" legs. When you do end up seeing the girl, you sometimes find that those legs aren't so nice in real life. I'm interested to know (cos I'm a diehard leg lover!), what do you bros consider to be "nice legs" and how do you define a "leggy" girl?

To me, a girl is only "leggy" if her leg proportion is longer relative to the rest of her body. My "test" is very simple, there are 2 ways:
    (1) when fucking in mish and her legs pushed back against her body, her knees reach above her shoulders. On some of the leggiest girls I've fucked, their mouths can actually touch their knees in this position!
    (2) if the fuck test is not "readily available" (haha), the sitting test will do. This is her sitting upright on her bum with knees up. Again, if the knees extend above shoulder height in this position, that's a leggy girl.

Then there are other things like chopstick legs... Meaning long slim straight legs with thigh gap. That's the ultimate goal for a leg lover, I reckon!
    I'm thinking Vicky from Kellys at Five Dock ? She has a good pair of legs and certainly should match what you are looking for.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    To add to this leggy criteria there must be a gap between her thighs. She must have thin ankles and prominent glute minimus muscles aka bikini muscle.
    I maybe biased however there is only one girl in Sydney who meets all the criteria and that is Joanna from NS42.

Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Do you mean legs like this? (Korean)

Slim and shapely, good proportions, silkily smooth - perfumed. This selfie suggests she's pretty proud of them!
    Those are really nice pins without a doubt, bro. I honestly wouldn't complain if I got to go between them, that's for sure!

BUT, there are a couple of things. Angles bro, it's all in the angles. Girls are fricking masters of selfie taking. The angle where she's taking that photo makes it very hard to judge how long her legs really are.

One more thing I notice is a lack of a thigh gap. I forgot to mention this in my "leg appraisal" above. Thigh gaps are super important in my opinion. It just means her legs are lean enough to allow maximum thrust depth in mish. No pesky fat on her inner thighs to get in the way! Additionally, if a girl has a thigh gap, it is more likely she will have toned inner thighs, even more likely if she's also young. This is another desirable feature in my book because having a girls legs wide open and seeing those taut muscles centered at her pussy... It just screams out "tight pussy" like nothing else!

Quote Originally Posted by Zinzan View Post
    To add to this leggy criteria there must be a gap between her thighs. She must have thin ankles and prominent glute minimus muscles aka bikini muscle.
    I maybe biased however there is only one girl in Sydney who meets all the criteria and that is Joanna from NS42.
    Beat me to it about the thigh gap requirement.
    Gluteus minimus is important, but for me I prefer a prominent gluteus maximus. Nothing like a leggy beauty with a tight perky ass at the top. It's the perfect picture of a youthful nymph. I can drool over, stroke and eat that all day!

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    I saw a random girl in public with the most amazing legs on the weekend and this thread just reminded me of her.

even though i'm a leg guy its really tough to appreciate them on a ML as you don't really see the legs... more like butt upwards
    It was hot out this weekend, bro. All the short shorts and skirts were out in force. I had a great time ogling all around the city!
    When I go for RNT with a leggy girl, I let my hands hang out front and just grope the hell out of those lovely tight young thighs and ass. Some of them allow some pussy play.
    I had 3 leggy ones at DOS, all gone back to China now and I can't even remember some of their names.... one of them was Chloe. Also, Yomiko was hot years ago when she was working at 227 Broadway, not sure what she's like now. One of the best pair of legs back then, thigh gap heaven, but was lacking in the ass department.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It was hot out this weekend, bro. All the short shorts and skirts were out in force. I had a great time ogling all around the city!
    When I go for RNT with a leggy girl, I let my hands hang out front and just grope the hell out of those lovely tight young thighs and ass. Some of them allow some pussy play.
    I had 3 leggy ones at DOS, all gone back to China now and I can't even remember some of their names.... one of them was Chloe. Also, Yomiko was hot years ago when she was working at 227 Broadway, not sure what she's like now. One of the best pair of legs back then, thigh gap heaven, but was lacking in the ass department.
    Yomiko was smokin, esp those legs. She still works at SBM under the same name, not sure which days tho.

Not sure if it’s just me but she was always into slapping my cock and fingering my asshole lol... I wasn’t really into that, but if you are she’s the best for that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by avnyyy View Post
    Yomiko was smokin, esp those legs. She still works at SBM under the same name, not sure which days tho.

Not sure if it’s just me but she was always into slapping my cock and fingering my asshole lol... I wasn’t really into that, but if you are she’s the best for that!

Quote Originally Posted by kjarrus20 View Post
    Yomiko is super hot, great body and legs. And yeah she loves slapping your dick around. Haven't seen her in a while but she's great fun!
    Sounds like she's got some new tricks, lol!
    When I was seeing her, it was all about DATY. I'd eat that pussy while groping those heavenly legs for the most part of the session. Start with her on her back, great view of her super flat tummy clenching when I hit a sensitive spot. Then flip into 69 (position only, no BJ), at which point her juices are flowing freely. I end up looking like I have a bad case of runny nose, with all that juice on my face!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like she's got some new tricks, lol!
    When I was seeing her, it was all about DATY. I'd eat that pussy while groping those heavenly legs for the most part of the session. Start with her on her back, great view of her super flat tummy clenching when I hit a sensitive spot. Then flip into 69 (position only, no BJ), at which point her juices are flowing freely. I end up looking like I have a bad case of runny nose, with all that juice on my face!
    YMMV! Never DATYd her, she loved being dominant, and I was lazy so always let her haha

I know this digressing from the thread but I just want to say I really love how Asian girls like to "sell" their legs. I'm talking about the fashion trends that girls go through. Every year there's a new trend they will take up to really sex up their lovely legs. There are those chunky designer sneakers (I love Balenciaga triple S), over sized tops, nowadays there are the fricking high riding shorts that show the entire glutes... I'm walking around with a raging hard-on in the middle of the city!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast