Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lovely legs

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I know this digressing from the thread but I just want to say I really love how Asian girls like to "sell" their legs. I'm talking about the fashion trends that girls go through. Every year there's a new trend they will take up to really sex up their lovely legs. There are those chunky designer sneakers (I love Balenciaga triple S), over sized tops, nowadays there are the fricking high riding shorts that show the entire glutes... I'm walking around with a raging hard-on in the middle of the city!
    Those fucking giant sneakers really get me. It accentuates their slim legs.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Those fucking giant sneakers really get me. It accentuates their slim legs.
    Yeah bro, especially great with oversized top that covers the shorts. Makes it look like they're not wearing shorts, hahaha.
    Not all girls can pull off that style. Gotta have dainty legs... Slim from thighs, calves down to the ankles.
    Another style I love is summer pumps with either an anklet or a string around the ankle. That style tells me she would really appreciate a guy who would worship her legs. I want to wrap my hand around that tiny ankle like that piece of string while giving it to her!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Do you mean legs like this? (Korean)

Slim and shapely, good proportions, silkily smooth - perfumed. This selfie suggests she's pretty proud of them!
    Hshaha I got girl she send me her leg the other days. Looks very much like that. She was laughing wtf why I'm sending u my leg for?
    Good proportions big to small tidy little calf muscle.
    I'm pretty much a hair nd leg guy to !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Do you mean legs like this? (Korean)

Slim and shapely, good proportions, silkily smooth - perfumed. This selfie suggests she's pretty proud of them!
    No not even close.

Those legs are nothing special

Trick photo angle. The calf is big, the length below the knee too short and no thigh gap

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12