Thread: Burwood 8 - Bulk review- Rose, Coco, Sonya and Wendy

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Burwood 8 - Bulk review- Rose, Coco, Sonya and Wendy

Some quick reviews of the girls I have seen here in the last few weeks.

Rose
    Nationality: Chinese
    Service: BBBJ, DATY, Fucking, CIM, kissing
    I liked Rose, thin Chinese girl with beautiful natural, soft c cups. Good service, nice tongue work during the BBBJ. CIM finish.
    WIR: Yes

Coco
    Nationality: Singapore
    Service: BBBJ, DATY, fucking
    Coco provides good service however carries a bit of fat around the belly which was a bit of a turn off for me. English is good being from Singapore.
    WIR: No

Sonya
    Nationality: Venezuela
    Service: CBJ, DT, fucking
    Best thing about Sonya is her lovely huge arse, spend some time playing with it. Tits are natural b cups. Service is only standard however did give me a nice DT CBJ. Wasn’t very talkative, only giving me one word answers to my questions at the start but after we fucked she seemed friendlier (maybe I made her happy!!)
    WIR: No, I like BBBJ too much, but good as a once off.

Wendy
    Nationality: Chinese
    Service: shower together, kissing, BBBJ, DATY, fucking, CIM (offered DD which I declined)
    Nice looking girl with natural b cups. Good service on par with Rose. She told me it was her first day working. Likes DATY, demanded more after my jaw got tired, “lick, lick, lick!!!” She said. I guess I hadn’t finished the job properly!! Nearly sucked out my soul with the CIM.
    WIR: Yes, but haven’t seen her on the roster since the day I saw her- I hope she comes back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can Rose speak good English? She sounds pretty good. Her pics on the site aren't great so I haven't been tempted. Never saw her in a lineup. Thanks for the recommendations - very helpful.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrous View Post
    Can Rose speak good English? She sounds pretty good. Her pics on the site aren't great so I haven't been tempted. Never saw her in a lineup. Thanks for the recommendations - very helpful.
    Her English is pretty basic.

Btw I wouldn’t go by the pics on the site, most of them are fake. The only one that looks real is Sonya’s photo where she is sitting on the black chair, the chair looks like one they have upstairs at the brothel.

I always just go in for a line up, usually meet 4 to 5 girls and make my choice that way.