Was going to be in the area so checked out the current reviews. Have been here before a few times over the past few years. Nikki had good reviews on the shop website so booked her for 45 min premium service. The receptionist was prompt with the replies to my questions.

She’s an attractive ABC, in her early 20s, slim, about 160cm, long black hair and a great smile. She has B cups with long brown nipples and a great shaved pussy with large suckable pussy lips. She also communicates well in English.

Her attitude to sex is awesome. She let me take charge and enjoyed having her pussy licked and sucked. Didn’t take long for her to come hard. No FOAM, just light moans of pleasure. Her BBBJ was good with plenty of eye contact.

Went through a number of sex positions with her. Again no FOAM, just light moans. I enjoyed missionary and sitting CG with her as I could suck those long nipples.

Premium does not include CIM so at the end I took off the rubber and unloaded on her belly and tits. After a quick cleanup she offered a massage but I declined so we cuddled and talked for a few min before the knock at the door.

Would recommend this young ABC for a quality session with an ABC. She doesn’t work many days so check out their roster.