Thread: Luna visit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Luna visit

So I visited Luna today for the first time, must say the ML was pleasing the eyes. Massage was terrible, basically just rubbing your back.

The worker was not 70 yr old and not the one that eats 7 meals a day. It was a nice treat to the last day of the weekend.

WIR? Maybe.....just for the extra but not the massage though.

on another note, is there any places that's got both good massage and extra? It seems to be only 1 or the other

Senior Member(無間使者)
    good Question? i love both

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Freddie sang " I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now!" So you want me to tell you where to find a needle in a haystack, the Holy Grail of punting .....esp in BrisVegas ..the cheek of you!
    As you have deduced "It seems to be only 1 or the other"
    Trying to be helpful - go to the known establishments - Take 5, ViVi, et al and spend up big sampling the talent only to find in 6 months time she has gone home and the search continues.
    Thus are the trials and tribulations of the BrisVegas punter. But not BW.....don't mention the war!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I go only for the extras and only at some trusted venues, hence the tribulations rarely happened

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neox View Post
    on another note, is there any places that's got both good massage and extra? It seems to be only 1 or the other
    suggest you go to two venues. go legit place for a massage and then Vivi for the finish.

it's just like raising cattle. put the cattle on the grass (proper massage) then put them on the grain to finish happy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I go only for the extras and only at some trusted venues, hence the tribulations rarely happened
    Hopefully theyre all adults.