Thread: Cock Rings

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cock Rings

Any punters here use cock rings while visiting WLs? I've been tempted to try it but not sure if they would be ok with it. I might ask one of my more regular girls if she minds.

And as a side note. If you're a cock ring guy. Any recommendations for good quality vibrating ones?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    Any punters here use cock rings while visiting WLs? I've been tempted to try it but not sure if they would be ok with it. I might ask one of my more regular girls if she minds.

And as a side note. If you're a cock ring guy. Any recommendations for good quality vibrating ones?
    I've always been intrigued by them but never had the balls to use them (pun intended). I mean what if it gets stuck?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cock rings tend to make you cum faster since it vibrates a lot, first you need to get used to it, I was regular user of cock ring with my ex, she loved the vibration of real penis in her. They tend to last for 15 mins or so.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    dont think many places accept the usage of toys. might have to try a private lady that offers those services.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There are lots of different types of cock rings.
    The most basic ones are just a ring.
    They are functional as well as ornamental.
    The function is to keep the blood in your cock and keep it hard.
    Same principle as putting a rubber band around your finger.
    Others have various attachments (some are small vibrators) designed to stimulate your cock and or the girls pussy while you are fucking.
    I have never used one. I am a very vanilla guy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m vanilla too. Never used a ring. I don’t even cim when I know I can as cumming inside (with condom) just seems to feel better at time. Probably good biological reasons for this

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterjoe View Post
    I’m vanilla too. Never used a ring. I don’t even cim when I know I can as cumming inside (with condom) just seems to feel better at time. Probably good biological reasons for this
    Same here. Cursed with the inability to properly CIM. The only time I managed to do it and it actually felt good was after a good long BB in her pussy doggy style, then just before I popped I whipped out my dick from her pussy, literally jumped up and almost did a mid-air somersault to end up with my dick in front of her face. Helped a lot that her BBBJ skills were right up there with the best of them, though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hiya mates
    Some girls have tried to use cockrings on me the past - one I remember is Karen from 533 (I avoid that shop like the plague these days) but Karen had a new trick of tearing the ring end off a condom and using it as a cockring. It pinches below the balls and if you’re playing for a long time a cockring does cut off circulation and make your little brother throb. She may have well used an elastic band. I’d avoid them unless you like some sort of submissive play. I am sure Karen used to use it as a light form of fun bondage for her clients who’d she would keep hanging on for hours. Whatever floats your boat I suppose. Too hardcore for this trooper.

Later

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ohh interesting, would love to try it out as a mean to pleasure the girl.
    if anyone has tried one, please do recommend a type/brand.
    More for the benefit of the girl than myself

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    dont think many places accept the usage of toys. might have to try a private lady that offers those services.
    You're not going to the rite shops i got a few regulars who love that shit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    please share your wisdom and experience with us all then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You've never had a girl pull out her bag of tricks. ? I have a few regulars who have quite a few toys thats probably why they are my regulars im not going in to names here if you want details pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post

Yes if you have a regular its probably a good option i find if you have a bit of a repore with someone its a lot better ive never tried the ring but plenty of vibrator action to be honest you just have to ask what the worst that can happen she says no ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To put another spin on this, I bought a Lovense Lush and introduced a private I see regularly to it.
    She's a bit partial to anal, so at times we'll insert the lush into her arse and then I fuck her pussy.
    We both get off on the vibrations we feel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    Where are the right shops

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i have used one with a private before. only because i had a hard time maintaining an erection. it does help!