Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DATY I just can't stop

Senior Member(無間使者)

DATY I just can't stop

Recently I have been doing alot of DATY in my punts. Precovid I never even entertained the idea of DATY. Every session now I ask for it and go for it if allowed by the ML/WL. Truly is an amazing experience

If your experience u had was amazing, imagine the receiving end

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You are moving to the Dark side of punting. What next you haven't try? I know Daty can be addictive once you get right. Just like some girl like to do bbbj.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pingers View Post
    Recently I have been doing alot of DATY in my punts. Precovid I never even entertained the idea of DATY. Every session now I ask for it and go for it if allowed by the ML/WL. Truly is an amazing experience
    DATY is THE best experience I have ever had!!!! I always start the session with at least 10 - 15 minutes of DATY... get your girl worked up to enjoy the best sex of your life!
    When I was a kid, I only cared about blowing my load.... now, I have finally learnt the true art of the ultimate pleasure!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Nah, I am very selfish.
    No way I will waste a lot of time giving DATY to girl.
    I do it for maybe 5 minutes or maybe 7 minutes at the most to have a bit of a taste and get the girl horny and wet and ready for fucking but that's about it.
    After 5 to 7 minutes of DATY one or more of the following things will happen: the girl comes, I get bored, I want a BBBJ, I want to fuck, the girl wants to fuck, the girl gets oversensitive, the girl has had enough, or I take a girl to the brink of coming and stop and then fuck her etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same with me, i like DATY so much, and used to have regular ML that like DATY and i was able to make her cum... I can tell from her reaction and taste of her pussy that she is came. For FS, I usually start with DATY both 69 and missionary until the girl is really wet...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who doesn’t enjoy licking a ML/WL to orgasm. It’s great fun and they put more into the fuck. I live it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You left out the girl gets bored, rolling her eyes at how naive guys are to believe all that fake moaning

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Nah, I am very selfish.
    No way I will waste a lot of time giving DATY to girl.
    I do it for maybe 5 minutes or maybe 7 minutes at the most to have a bit of a taste and get the girl horny and wet and ready for fucking but that's about it.
    After 5 to 7 minutes of DATY one or more of the following things will happen: the girl comes, I get bored, I want a BBBJ, I want to fuck, the girl wants to fuck, the girl gets oversensitive, the girl has had enough, or I take a girl to the brink of coming and stop and then fuck her etc.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    You left out the girl gets bored, rolling her eyes at how naive guys are to believe all that fake moaning
    A ML told me a while ago she doesn't let clients do it because 99% of the time, even with bf's, it ends up frustrating her and pissing her off. She went on to say how many guys thought they were awesome at it because of all the girls fake moaning etc when in reality they were quite rubbish.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I use to do it whenever I could, but now I just avoid it been times where i've been asked and I refused because I just didn't want to.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Most DATY orgasm are fake. Imagine if a WL cums everytime with customers. They'd be buggered by lunch time lol.

But hey if it strokes the ego lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always do it but about 5-10 mins is plenty in a 1 hour session. 69 goes good too, kill two birds with one stone when you’ve only got a certain amount of time. I agree 99% of the time the WL is not gonna cum but I think they still appreciate it most of the time

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    I always do it but about 5-10 mins is plenty in a 1 hour session. 69 goes good too, kill two birds with one stone when you’ve only got a certain amount of time. I agree 99% of the time the WL is not gonna cum but I think they still appreciate it most of the time
    69 they're even less likely to fun. They'd be to focused on giving you a blow job.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    You are moving to the Dark side of punting.
    I thought the dark side is when you eat the girls arse?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Next to each other.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Eating the asshole is a must

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know a number of ML's that prefer you to rim them than to DATY, I'm more than happy to accommodate their preference.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I also know a ML that is often reviewed here that also loves eating the punters arse.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    I know a number of ML's that prefer you to rim them than to DATY, I'm more than happy to accommodate their preference.
    WL: yeah, showers happen first
    ML: really? they never shower before the gig...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    I also know a ML that is often reviewed here that also loves eating the punters arse.
    Oh do tell happy to get a PM, too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast