Thread: Green Park Massage, Waterford

Senior Member(無間使者)

Green Park Massage, Waterford

Dropped into this one today. Had a great massage with a nice Chinese girl. A little curvy, but pretty hot none-the-less. She was appx 25yrs, but had a bit of a cold, so mildly distracting. Still, she enjoyed her work and wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty. Massage was $40 for half hour. Negotiated down from $50 to $30 for the finish. I wouldn't go outta my way for this one, but if you're in the area, a good option.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hello,

Which suburb is this shop in? Is the suburb Waterford or Green Park.

Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Waterford is the suburb

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what's the address of this place? I should try since I'm working not far from there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post
    what's the address of this place? I should try since I'm working not far from there
    I think it is 36 Loganlea Road - head north from Kingston Road and it is on the left.

Last time I went past there was a A frame sign out the front

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    I think it is 36 Loganlea Road - head north from Kingston Road and it is on the left.

Last time I went past there was a A frame sign out the front
    Yep, it is. Thank you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Green Park Massage, Waterford

Very recently tried this place,

The girl was not the most attractive and not the slimmest, however I guess as expected did have a great personality and the massage was very good.

Have to give her an A for effort and left happy

A quick look on Google Maps and 36 Loganlea Rd shows as a Chiropractic Centre. Maybe the maps are out of date. Sounds like it could be worth calling in if in the area but maybe not so much as to go out of your way given the other talent up the road in Springwood and Underwood.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Horrible experience ‼️

I'm a guy with a faithful relationship with my girl from afar. THIS CHINESE LADY MASSEUSE HARASSED ME! After telling her my relationship, she touched my thing! Not just once and offered to give that EXTRA SERVICE. I felt soooo violated I was shaking so much and can't believe what just happened. She harassed me and I just feel so traumatized. I hope this reaches their admin cause this is traumatizing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Horrible experience ‼️

I was harassed by this Chinese lady masseuse!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loganleaxxxx View Post
    I'm a guy with a faithful relationship with my girl from afar. THIS CHINESE LADY MASSEUSE HARASSED ME! After telling her my relationship, she touched my thing! Not just once and offered to give that EXTRA SERVICE. I felt soooo violated I was shaking so much and can't believe what just happened. She harassed me and I just feel so traumatized. I hope this reaches their admin cause this is traumatizing.
    Oh no she touched your thing, my God the cheek. And then she offered you extra services! Geez, you go for a massage and this sort of thing happens. What is the world coming too - soon we'll be like Sydney where every massage place is almost a brothel.

But I digress..... Green Park have a shop at Browns P as well ...have over the years visited G P Shop at Loganlea- boss was good service but many times just option 1 standard by substandard looking ML.
    My experience is give it a miss unless it has changed dramatically their MO, I'm surprised they have stayed in business with their limited menu.But that area not a lot of competition.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I would stay clear just old boilers
    ASIC even has a warning about this place
    In 2015 it’s on line
    Some one must have been touched in the wrong place poor poor sole