Thread: Kammy from Jamaica - Golden Lotus/Magic Moments Milton

Junior Member(有D料到)

Kammy from Jamaica - Golden Lotus/Magic Moments Milton

I read some forum posts about Golden Lotus in Milton, thought I would have a look. Got a little confused as the shop is branded differently? Centre directory said Golden Lotus, shop was branded Magic Moments - seemed like a nice place though.

Kammy from Jamaica provided a great massage! Used hot stones (first time for me) which came with the 1 hour price and was a nice experience. Not a lot of conversation, and the massage itself could have been a little harder. Probably a bit too much oil too.

But, nice hands! Offered some "fun" and took the fully naked massage option. OMG, hot as body! She was a little playful which brought a smile. Interesting HE while she sat on my chest.

Apparently only works Wednesday and Sunday.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by StiffCompetition View Post
    I read some forum posts about Golden Lotus in Milton, thought I would have a look. Got a little confused as the shop is branded differently? Centre directory said Golden Lotus, shop was branded Magic Moments - seemed like a nice place though.Kammy from Jamaica provided a great massage! Used hot stones (first time for me) which came with the 1 hour price and was a nice experience. Not a lot of conversation, and the massage itself could have been a little harder. Probably a bit too much oil too.But, nice hands! Offered some "fun" and took the fully naked massage option. OMG, hot as body! She was a little playful which brought a smile. Interesting HE while she sat on my chest.
    Apparently only works Wednesday and Sunday.
    Always looking for some Goodas chocolate and Fulljoy, Mahn! Which way was she facing on your chest? Cheddar?
    Gyalis.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Always looking for some Goodas chocolate and Fulljoy, Mahn! Which way was she facing on your chest? Cheddar?
    Gyalis.
    Facing away... I got a nice grip on that gorgeous rear end...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by StiffCompetition View Post
    Facing away... I got a nice grip on that gorgeous rear end...
    This is my absolute favourite way to finish. Butt man all the way. How would you describe her rear (my preference is big - lol)?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMPunk View Post
    This is my absolute favourite way to finish. Butt man all the way. How would you describe her rear (my preference is big - lol)?
    Not really stereotypical of Jamaican women (she is quite young - early twenties at the latest), it was quite slender. Very smooth, and pretty firm. Mmmm....