Thread: A double at 212 Queen St, St Mary’s

Senior Member(無間使者)

A double at 212 Queen St, St Mary’s

Decided to drop into St Mary’s and try the delights of the ladies as I had read a few things about it and thought it might be interesting. So I parked out the front on a Sunday. There was no one around with a bank for cash conveniently down the road.
    I hadn’t rang ahead so thought I would take pot luck.
    Went in and was met by Coco.
    Busty milf somewhere between 40-50. I am not good with ages.
    Into the room straight into DFK. Still my hand up under the dress and she is naked as the day she was born. It’s all lubed up and ready to go.
    Off with the gear onto the bed and away we go. No mucking around. Slid my cock straight into her mouth like a thirsty man with an icicle.
    It wasn’t bad and I tapped her and told her to put her pussy up. I started licking away. I love eating pussy.
    I couldn’t help but notice her arse was lubed up so I assumed anal was on the agenda.
    After about 20 minutes of mutual satisfaction Coco knelt over me and started pussysliding my cock rigorously and then without a nod slid it in.
    Now I would like to say I kept my head and didn’t continue but that would be a lie. I rolled her over and ploughed her like a stump jump plough. This continued for up until the 30 minutes when I asked if Coco had anyone would like to join us. Now I would not say I was extra large but Coco had complained about my size. A lot of Asian WL do.
    Coco returned with someone who I think was Nancy but I had trouble with the accent.

Nancy had a good 10 years on Coco, big tits and a paunch. More of a Gilf than a Milf . I loved it.
    Nancy strips off and I laid the girls on the bed and took turns fucking them in every position a woman of that age can stand. So much fun.

Time was running out and I was running out of energy. I lay on the bed and they sucked my cock like professionals.
    Coco licked my balls and Nancy sucked me to CIM. What a star.
    I dressed and left a happy man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I figured after the pussyslide I was committed and just went for it.