Thread: Cici - new young pretty elegant student

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cici - new young pretty elegant student

Since last time visit, its been 1 month passed. I regular check the moments of fantasyclub35 roaster.

The girls changed quickly, sometimes new girls wont stay for a long time. But this time I saw the Cici, new pretty picture, only diamond service. I got feeling this girl should be a gem. I confirmed with reception quickly through wechat and booked her for 1hr diamond service.

When arrived the shop, i paid and wait in room for cici. Few minutes later, an pretty elegant girls with high heel come in, she had lovely smile and hold my hand to lead me to upstairs. She's not tall but average height, slim body, for me very pretty face, good smell perfume.

Enter the room, we huddle for a while. I starting touch her white soft skin through the white lace skirt, she giggled and response to me a kind kiss and ask me to shower first. She soon undresses herself and those tits.. wow!, big, juicy, white and natural DD's with brown nipples begging to be sucked. In the shower I couldn't help but touch and squeeze them, I went in for some DFK and it was intense. It got me hard as a rock when she bubbled my body with soft touch, teasing, she clean my whole body thoroughly and gentlely, she also commented on my penis "saying oh my..". We both chat for a while during shower to increase our relationship.

I would say she is the top gem in curretnly lineup in fantasyclub. She dried me off which was a nice thing and It was straight into DFK for a solid 5 mins on the bed, I then started sucking on her tits..wow, some of the best I have seen hands down. She moaned with her attractive accent and I can see her enjoyable face, very sexy and horny. I asked her to turn around for some 69 as I wanted to enjoy her web pussy, it was shaved with little hair and smelled and tasted beautiful. 69 went on for around 10 mins and her BBBJ was excellent as well. Not long after I motioned that I was ready, she applied the condom and into cow girl.

She was quiet tight, slim body and slender waist, seeing her going up and down with her tits bouncing all over the place was a awesome sight and it felt great, soon after I felt that I was going to cum but i'd like to change a position to see her face to face, to have a close look of this beauty. I turn her over on to the bed, and start another round, in this side, her face is so pretty, i grab her big boobs and suck again while my dick still keep pounding in her wet and warm pussy. So smooth, as we both enjoy this time. She kept on insisting that I keep on this position and pace, I am so excited at that time and use my left energy try to please her. Finally, cum... fuck so released and we hug together for a while, thats so confortable.

I would say this girl in current lineup, is worth the price. Even she can be equal to ginza standard to some extent. I would definitely return to her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review, i checked their website, seems like there are 3 cici, I assume its the one that is described to have d cup

Thanks good review brother
    Rare gem as Singaporean lady

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Like girls with good play

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Review seems really suss, and the girl they listed as Cici on the roster and bumping this review is not Singaporean and is a C cup

Banned
    During my hour wait at this place last week Cici was the only girl I was introduced to
    She is definitely not as described

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjlym View Post
    Review seems really suss, and the girl they listed as Cici on the roster and bumping this review is not Singaporean and is a C cup
    Haha yeah this review has fake written all over it

Banned
    This place is very badly managed
    Fake photos
    Bait and switch....you name it
    It's Dodgey City