Person's Name : Patty

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : August 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.no5marrickville.com

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $240/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, Spanish, pussy-slide, 69, cowgirl, doggie, CIM

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely slim but shapely figure, magnificent E-cups, closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : 100% - excellent session

My experience/comments : Haven’t been to N5M for a while but I liked the look of Patty so I booked her.

I was met by the lovely Jacinta and, because I was a bit early, I had to hide behind a curtain for a short while before being led to the room.

I paid Jacinta and Patty joined me.

She is pretty and was wearing a short black nightie over a lacy black bra and knickers.

We chatted as we stripped and then went into the shower.

Patty has a lovely slim but very shapely figure with a fine pair of E-cups, a slim waist and a cute, tight butt. Her bush is closely trimmed and she has two tattoos.

In the shower Patty gave me quick wash and then squatted and started sucking me, looking up at me for some lovely eye-contact.

Onto the bed and Patty knelt over me for some DFKing and a catbath before moving down to suck me.

It was an excellent BBBJ – lovely soft and sensual lips with no teeth, plenty of saliva, good use of her hands, excellent tongue-work, no interruptions and more lovely eye-contact.

She had me close to cumming but she then moved up so we kissed some more and there was a bit of Spanish before more BJ – perfect edging.

Patty then straddled me for a pussy-slide and I was able to enjoy her lovely breasts with my hands and my eyes.

I asked for some 69 and Patty moved round. This was good but she was quiet and soon dismounted for some more BJ.

Time to fuck and as she dressed me she confirmed I could later cum in her mouth.

Patty climbed aboard for some cowgirl. She went slowly at first but then started twerking which felt great – way too good, in fact, as again I was close to cumming so I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was lovely as her slim waist and nicely rounded butt looked great as I slid in and out. And I was standing facing the mirror across the bed so I could watch her lovely tits swinging below her.

I fingered her arsehole but no FIA was permitted.

I thought about some mish but I decided to go straight to the CIM.

I lay down and Patty removed the condom and sucked me again – it didn’t take long and she went on sucking me for a good while after I’d cum before spitting in a tissue.

Patty tidied me up and offered me a massage but I got her to lie in my arms for a chat.

She said she’d been in Australia for eight months (her English is pretty good) but I forgot to ask about which days she works at N5M and whether she works anywhere else.

The website says she does COF for extra so I asked her how much extra - $50, she said.

Time was up and we showered and dressed and I gave some positive feedback to Jacinta as I left.

I’m going to be in Thailand in a week’s time – if I can find some Thai babes like Patty I’ll be more than happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Solid review Fred. Thanks for the AR.