Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would Covid increase fresh supply?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Would Covid increase fresh supply?

Question I have been pondering and wishfully thinking for ages...

With big job losses in hospitality would Sydney see more younger uni girls turning to Wl to make some money? Surely that young tribe have to find work somewhere...
    would it lead to better quality local supply and keep prices down.
    Anybody seen any shops with local students ?

Just keen to see what people think

Senior Member(無間使者)
    are the WL advertised as "students" really students? From reading the AR, seems like a lot of them are 10+ years above their advertised age.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtyprik View Post
    Question I have been pondering and wishfully thinking for ages...

With big job losses in hospitality would Sydney see more younger uni girls turning to Wl to make some money? Surely that young tribe have to find work somewhere...
    would it lead to better quality local supply and keep prices down.
    Anybody seen any shops with local students ?

Just keen to see what people think
    Yes I reckon there will be more girls turning to this industry to make a living, but I reckon a big portion of that will go to more "unconventional" ways of doing it.
    Like privates, sugar babies, etc., and not so much in the shops.
    See there's a big difference in the personal situations of a local girl who's out of work, vs a foreign girl looking for work. Locals have much more freedom due to residency status, family support, language, etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Plausible hypothesis but I think the general consensus is Covid is causing there to be less variety in shops, maybe due to no/ less immigration?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Covid = international borders closed = less new Asian WLs. It's as simple as that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Covid = international borders closed = less new Asian WLs. It's as simple as that.
    With covid I find that the overall service standard has gone down a bit. Not from my regulars, but I do find when I try new girls I have more chances of it being a dud punt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The end of Jobkeeper in March and further reductions to Jobseeker could make a difference. Although a lot of people have lost their jobs, a lot have also been kept afloat by wage subsidies. Plus some young people could move back home. However, the removal of subsidies will impact a lot of industries and more job losses are likely in the short term. Of course, this could also mean that punters have less money to spend on the girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmerman View Post
    With covid I find that the overall service standard has gone down a bit. Not from my regulars, but I do find when I try new girls I have more chances of it being a dud punt.
    Same here. I find that covid has caused new girls working at massage shops who dont have the right attitude, they dont want to be there. This is opposed to pre-covid where girls had job choices and knew what they were getting into.

News has also reported that government subsidies have acted as disincentive for young ppl to find work

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Same here. I find that covid has caused new girls working at massage shops who dont have the right attitude, they dont want to be there. This is opposed to pre-covid where girls had job choices and knew what they were getting into.

News has also reported that government subsidies have acted as disincentive for young ppl to find work
    that sucks.... shoddy service is no good. looks like local girls have better things to do,and would rather go private. i am kind of missing the european backpackers here on holiday to make extra income, now we are stuck with MILFs with smelly pussies.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    are the WL advertised as "students" really students? From reading the AR, seems like a lot of them are 10+ years above their advertised age.
    Students are not always within the 18-25 age group for university/college students. These days you have many mature students studying but in the case of Asian international students then many are older in age (late 20's or early 30's). We all know advertisers use the word 'student' in order to catch punters' attention because most would prefer to see a student than a MILF or older person.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah more that i think

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Students are not always within the 18-25 age group for university/college students. These days you have many mature students studying but in the case of Asian international students then many are older in age (late 20's or early 30's). We all know advertisers use the word 'student' in order to catch punters' attention because most would prefer to see a student than a MILF or older person.
    most of the ones i meet are learning english at a college

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In general there is less supply and variety and increased cost of service due to supply and demand.

Many girls, if they do turn to the sex industry, will probably try things like only fans and cam girling before resorting to shop work.

It's also worth noting that in most parts of the country the hardest hit industries, like hospitality, are actually starting to recover. I've seen lots of ads up for bar tenders, wait staff, chefs, hostesses etc.

The drought in the sex industry will continue until international borders open.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post

ah i see, thats interesting. i always had this impression that the international students from mainland china or hong kong came from rich families to do undergraduate study.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    most of the ones i meet are learning english at a college
    nice, just wondering do they come into aus learning English with the intention to migrate to Aus? It is quite an expensive option to study language abroad as compared to learning it at their own country.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    I'm hoping after they get a cure or corona somehow finishes up, that there will be an influx of new arrivals

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    I'm hoping after they get a cure or corona somehow finishes up, that there will be an influx of new arrivals
    won't be for at least another 6 months time until a few newbies start arriving.
    And to reach the levels of the pre-covid days where dozens of new girls were starting every week will be March 2022 at the soonest.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    won't be for at least another 6 months time until a few newbies start arriving.
    And to reach the levels of the pre-covid days where dozens of new girls were starting every week will be March 2022 at the soonest.
    I doubt if it will be this year

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think when international students are allowed to return in large numbers, and I’m including milfs paying for dodgy ghost college enrolments, the talent pool will refresh...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    China is discouraging Australian education so maybe we'll get girls with different ethnicities.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast