Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would Covid increase fresh supply?

Quote Originally Posted by hexenducation View Post
    I think when international students are allowed to return in large numbers, and I’m including milfs paying for dodgy ghost college enrolments, the talent pool will refresh...
    30 yo is the upper limit for student visa...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    won't be for at least another 6 months time until a few newbies start arriving.
    And to reach the levels of the pre-covid days where dozens of new girls were starting every week will be March 2022 at the soonest.
    they are hoping boarders to reopen in October. so hopefully things go well !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In today's news
    "NSW Treasurer Dominic Perrottet has devised a plan for international students to quarantine in Hobart hotels before travelling to NSW in a bid to revive the state’s $14 billion education sector.

Premier Gladys Berejiklian tasked Mr Perrottet with delivering the plan in partnership with the Tasmanian government, which would mean NSW universities contribute to the quarantine bill."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    City landlords are desperate for their Liberal mates to get international students back to Sydney...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Australian tertiary education is a bit of a scam for international students, I must say.

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    China is discouraging Australian education so maybe we'll get girls with different ethnicities.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintr View Post
    In today's news
    "NSW Treasurer Dominic Perrottet has devised a plan for international students to quarantine in Hobart hotels before travelling to NSW in a bid to revive the state’s $14 billion education sector.

Premier Gladys Berejiklian tasked Mr Perrottet with delivering the plan in partnership with the Tasmanian government, which would mean NSW universities contribute to the quarantine bill."
    There is a big difference between University students and International students.
    University students are legit. They study Law Business or Engineering at USYD, UNSW or UTS.
    These girls will not become prostitutes. Well OK maybe .001% will.
    The Asian "students" who work as prostitutes in Sydney are not students
    They are professional prostitutes who come to australia to work as prostitutes and use Australia's relaxed visa and immigration rules to come to Australia and work their trade.
    They enrol in dodgy courses and study English, Child Care, Basket Weaving, Candlestick Making, whatever ... LOL!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintr View Post
    In today's news

Yes but the Tasmanian Government isn't interested in the plan.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    There is a big difference between University students and International students.
    University students are legit. They study Law Business or Engineering at USYD, UNSW or UTS.
    These girls will not become prostitutes. Well OK maybe .001% will.
    The Asian "students" who work as prostitutes in Sydney are not students
    They are professional prostitutes who come to australia to work as prostitutes and use Australia's relaxed visa and immigration rules to come to Australia and work their trade.
    They enrol in dodgy courses and study English, Child Care, Basket Weaving, Candlestick Making, whatever ... LOL!
    You obviously know bugger all about how Uni's operate these days.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    You obviously know bugger all about how Uni's operate these days.
    Rooter is right that 90% of WLs are probably studying "English" which would grant them a student visa. At least most of the WL i see in brothels when asking them what they study always says English lol.

There was only one girl who was Yuan Yuan from N5M who was actually studying finance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Uni costs money. and for some this is plan B

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Rooter is right that 90% of WLs are probably studying "English" which would grant them a student visa. At least most of the WL i see in brothels when asking them what they study always says English lol.

There was only one girl who was Yuan Yuan from N5M who was actually studying finance.
    I have had many dealings with Uni's and I know exactly what goes on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

I have had many dealings with Uni's and I know exactly what goes on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    Except he wasn’t talking about Uni students. Maybe you need to go back, lol.
    I think you need to go back as he is saying Uni students are legit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    doubt international students would be back anytime soon. The gov in general don't seems supportive of the idea. There is a backlog of 40k aussies oversea also.

Banned
    When will society digest its not our precious COVID that defines you
    Its not who you or what you kill or who you screw
    But our defining trait is numbness to a seriously rising cadaver count
    and indifference to suffering.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12