at november, uni final exam is coming up, and I felt a little bit overwhelmed, and I chatted 5 star through wechat at around 10, book Ashley for 45 minutes or 1 hour, 11 November came there around 11 and paid $210.
Honestly, I am quite shy, she opened some music from youtube to set up the vibe.
The procedure is pretty basic, no DATY, but I think its okay but no kissing? it just weird.
Her pussy is tight, then when the music finishes, she played her phone to change the music (not for the whole time but only for twice I think)

When we do doggy, eventho i didn't try to smell her ass, but bro I can smell shit from that, it's so gross, it just a turn-off for me. I am a little bit disappointed with the 5-star service.

The time is almost finished, so she decided to give me handjob instead, and yea when I was cumming, she just pump it harder and I felt like flying.

but yeah overall, I don't think she is as good as mentioned in the other thread.
will I visit again? Nope.
I don't know why there is no bad review on her, maybe she just having a bad day at that time.