Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Western suburbs for all seasons

Senior Member(無間使者)

Western suburbs for all seasons

Had another nice punt at this venue yesterday. A few practical reasons I am fast becoming a regular here.

a) Undercover car parking
    b) Rear stairway direct from carpark to entrance
    c) Locked shop entrance but now the waiting is out of view of the road. Their previous venue made me feel kind of awkward.

Into the sessions I have found the girls to each have their unique traits and performances. As is the case in many shops the more 'classic' perceived beauty features a girl may have that will impact service and price. Services lower and price expectation rises.

Onto the punts.

S. That I have reviewed earlier continues to be an exciting performer. I do have to put emphasis on 'performer' as she does do her fair share of acting. I certainly do feel like a stud when she has finished with my massage.

B. I am definitely keeping this one quiet. Very happy with her massage and attitude. Weekly therapy.

J girl. sadly works infrequently. Definitely can recommend. services have been increasing on each visit but each visit is a few weeks apart as I can't always sync with her schedule.

As so happens often in these shops, when I'm walking out, the 'un-named' girl that was organising reception was wearing the tightest dress, larger frame asian girl, 30ish I think. I'm thinking I want her for my next therapy session. Felt a bit too self-conscious to ask her name while my current therapist was seeing me to the door.

Thanks for the forum contributors who are active in the western suburbs. It's been good to share leads and stories.

Loverher

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I concur!

It’s a good set up.

Will add pocket rocket R - also a performer, but lovely attitude and perfectly perky..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givewhenyouget View Post
    It’s a good set up.

Will add pocket rocket R - also a performer, but lovely attitude and perfectly perky..
    this place will send me broke with all these therapists that I need to sample.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hi, what's the place called? I would like to try it out. I tried google but can't find "all seasons"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neox View Post
    hi, what's the place called? I would like to try it out. I tried google but can't find "all seasons"
    Four seasons massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for that. Will try it out and report back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how time does fly. the rainy weather brought about a few changes to my work schedule which allowed me time for two visits this week.

my impression was that the shop has been quite busy this week. girls seemed rushed, or maybe just my reflection.

in the room the session was as good as usual. found the room a little cooler than I was comfortable but of course once the massage started then the room seem to heat up.

I do admire that each girl here has always been open and willing. maybe not the same quality control as T5 but still interesting.

Here's to more rainy weather.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Apparently the best weather conditions for ML is moist.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Apparently the best weather conditions for ML is moist.
    4FoW2
    well i was the "passing shower" as I declined the offer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First visit to this shop, today.

Good set up, clean, comfy table, good shower facility, undercover parking.
    Obviously, very busy, laundry everywhere, tumble dryer bulging.

Booked the J Girl, based on recommendation of LH.
    Looks.....3/10.
    Massage .....8/10.
    Flip......No thanks!!!!
    WIR.....definitely not.

On reflection, I should’ve just flicked her a pineapple, and thought of better times?
    Final 20 minutes was misery, an interrogation.
    Why pick this shop? Why choose me? Thai shop around the corner, why didn’t you go there? If you want massage only, go to remedial shop, or physio? Next time don’t book a girl, just turn up and get massage from whoever is available. Vented, another customer had called, trying to book a massage from her....she had to knock back the request to honour my booking. Sarcastically, she ended by asking, everything okay, I haven’t missed anywhere?

Obviously, all my fault......graciously I apologised, had a shower, wished her a good day, and went on my way.

If only, she knew the truth?
    Wanna play this game....dressed in civvies, clock watching, 20 second back tickle, then a standoffish question about special massage (which at best would be a mechanical ending, a puzzled look after 15 minutes of pulling, followed by a complaint of a sore bicep, no doubt?).

Each to their own, this place isn’t for me.
    I’ll stick to the reg’s.....I guess they’re called reg’s for a reason?

Based on today’s experience, it’s a Production Line Shop....no thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's shit man. I wouldn't want extra from a 3/10 looks ML let alone her shitty attitude.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So do we believe LoveHer or Yellow Fever ..I know beauty in eye of beholder but big difference between definitely recommend and 3 out of 10.
    Quite frankly if walked in and saw 3 out of 10 most of us would do an about face.
    Will be interested to hear LH comments and esp looks rating.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    First visit to this shop, today.

Good set up, clean, comfy table, good shower facility, undercover parking.
    Obviously, very busy, laundry everywhere, tumble dryer bulging.

Booked the J Girl, based on recommendation of LH.
    Looks.....3/10.
    Massage .....8/10.
    Flip......No thanks!!!!
    WIR.....definitely not.
    Thanks for going along to the venue.

Can you PM me the name to confirm you saw the girl I was recommending. (I also note that I do not have any primate message from you to confirm the girl's name.)

The girl I have seen, I have seen her 4 times. She has always been wearing a dress but I wasn't there the day you visited. I have not had her massage yet although I have had a wide range of services.

Interesting comment about the laundry. Would you prefer a shop that doesn't wash towels?

Re-reading your review I think it's a different girl. But please PM me the name.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are we talking about a fairly suntanned J-Girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perusal View Post
    I'm waiting for Yellow Fever to confirm who he saw.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    So do we believe LoveHer or Yellow Fever ..I know beauty in eye of beholder but big difference between definitely recommend and 3 out of 10.
    Quite frankly if walked in and saw 3 out of 10 most of us would do an about face.
    Will be interested to hear LH comments and esp looks rating.
    I really don’t care who you believe.....or what you would’ve done!!!!

Old mate, LH, comes on here spruiking the shop.
    Gives advice on ML’s. Identifies a couple by initial, the other by origin.
    I’ve assumed, rightly or wrongly, only one J-girl works at the shop?

Simple fact of the matter, I made a booking, sight unseen....which I never usually do.
    I guess everyone has to start somewhere, when trying out a new venue?

Greeted by another at reception, once inside the establishment, I was introduced to J-Girl.

Everyone has feelings, and I’m not rude enough to about face and march out.
    I booked for a massage, paid for a massage, and she was an 8/10 masseuse.

No damage done....until 40 minutes in, said masseuse turns it on because I’m not interested in the specials.
    At this point, I should’ve marched out, demanding a $20.85 refund?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHer View Post
    Thanks for going along to the venue.

Can you PM me the name to confirm you saw the girl I was recommending. (I also note that I do not have any primate message from you to confirm the girl's name.)

The girl I have seen, I have seen her 4 times. She has always been wearing a dress but I wasn't there the day you visited. I have not had her massage yet although I have had a wide range of services.

Interesting comment about the laundry. Would you prefer a shop that doesn't wash towels?

Re-reading your review I think it's a different girl. But please PM me the name.
    Erm, sorry if I was unclear re the laundry?

The point I was attempting to make, lots of laundry would identify the shop as being well frequented?
    Just because i had an underwhelming experience, obviously others are happy with shop?
    That was the point of mentioning laundry....a balanced observation.

Obviously, I wouldn’t be happy to use unwashed towels, or expect the shop to throw out once used towels and purchase new ones....gosh, this is difficult.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perusal View Post
    You got it......that’s who I’m talking about.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    I really don’t care who you believe.....or what you would’ve done!!!!
    Old mate, LH, comes on here spruiking the shop Gives advice on ML’s. Identifies a couple by initial, the other by origin.
    I’ve assumed, rightly or wrongly, only one J-girl works at the shop?Simple fact of the matter, I made a booking, sight unseen....which I never usually do.I guess everyone has to start somewhere, when trying out a new venue?
    Greeted by another at reception, once inside the establishment, I was introduced to J-Girl.Everyone has feelings, and I’m not rude enough to about face and march out.
    I booked for a massage, paid for a massage, and she was an 8/10 masseuse. No damage done....until 40 minutes in, said masseuse turns it on because I’m not interested in the specials.
    At this point, I should’ve marched out, demanding a $20.85 refund?
    Whoa settle down Yella - I was not attacking you - I'm on nobody's side - you,him nor the shop - just wanted some accurate intel on this shop.
    May I respectfully suggest next time if you are going in to a new shop do a trial half hour so no great outlay - if good possible try to extend - if not can come back.
    Hey most of us here are on the same side.
    4FoW2

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So LH is that who you saw????? 3 out of 10 looks ???? Name rhymes with?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast