Had another nice punt at this venue yesterday. A few practical reasons I am fast becoming a regular here.

a) Undercover car parking
b) Rear stairway direct from carpark to entrance
c) Locked shop entrance but now the waiting is out of view of the road. Their previous venue made me feel kind of awkward.

Into the sessions I have found the girls to each have their unique traits and performances. As is the case in many shops the more 'classic' perceived beauty features a girl may have that will impact service and price. Services lower and price expectation rises.

Onto the punts.

S. That I have reviewed earlier continues to be an exciting performer. I do have to put emphasis on 'performer' as she does do her fair share of acting. I certainly do feel like a stud when she has finished with my massage.

B. I am definitely keeping this one quiet. Very happy with her massage and attitude. Weekly therapy.

J girl. sadly works infrequently. Definitely can recommend. services have been increasing on each visit but each visit is a few weeks apart as I can't always sync with her schedule.

As so happens often in these shops, when I'm walking out, the 'un-named' girl that was organising reception was wearing the tightest dress, larger frame asian girl, 30ish I think. I'm thinking I want her for my next therapy session. Felt a bit too self-conscious to ask her name while my current therapist was seeing me to the door.

Thanks for the forum contributors who are active in the western suburbs. It's been good to share leads and stories.

Loverher