Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brothels with a bar

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Brothels with a bar

Hi Punters. Visitor from across the ditch here and just waiting to board a plane to your fine nation.

Where I'm from we don't have establishments that have a bar you can come and sit and have a drink with or near the girls before making a decision on who's walls to paint white. I see there's a few places in Sydney with Centrefolds, Golden Apple/Touch More Class and other so called "6 star establishments".

Now I'm aware these places are both expensive and not as well/frequently reviewed as some of the asian houses or pre-booking or line up type places. But for the novelty of it all I am keen to experience it.

Can any of you fine gents let me know which one, if you had to choose, you'd go to?

Much obliged!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's pretty much limited to the high-end Caucasian brothels, and you'll pay a premium for it. ATMC seems to be the one with the most consistently positive feedback but YMMV

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi mega.......... welcome to Aus.

Your not going to move to the eastern suburbs and go on the dole are you bruh?
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cleopatras wetherill park

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bern a while for me but the gateway club in petersham had a decent bar.

The bars in Auckland shops make the experience much more fun. They're not rushing you to make a decision or to get you out of the door. Punters are not running out hiding their faces either everyone knows why they are there and just want to have a good time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Hi mega.......... welcome to Aus.

Your not going to move to the eastern suburbs and go on the dole are you bruh?
    I almost choked , thanks guv- needed the laugh . FARK!!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    About 20 years too late. That model mentioned by OP was exactly the setup that was at the Daily Planet in Melbourne. It was a full blown lounge bar with bartenders serving drinks, nice lounge furniture, beautiful internal decor.

The girls would just be hanging around there waiting for you to "make a move", then off you go to one of their rooms to get it on.

Shame they have been in decline since the early 2000s and eventually closed down altogether in 2018.

Banned
    Doesn't the Penthouse in the city have a bar and pool table?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Being some Maori lass with you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Try Babylon at Market city, their packages come with a free drink and a sandwich

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks!

Thanks guys. I know that it’s definitely not the standard model any more but I thought that maybe there was some more variety in a larger city.

I might check out ATMC and if it lives up then great.

If my dole comes through then maybe I can go twice…

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    He said he wanted a setting where he could have a drink at the bar near or with the girls. None of our establishments offer that, as far as I know. The girls don't hang around the bar areas. The only one that had that from my memory was the Daily Planet in Melb.

Banned
    There's the Bridgeview Hotel at Willoughby across the road from 533, that's close.."The girls" are just a stumble away

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    None of our establishments offer that, as far as I know. The girls don't hang around the bar areas.
    The Penthouse up on Pitt St had a setup along those lines decades ago - no idea if they're still operating like that however.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Take a little flask of whisky along with you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    kings court used to have something similar. but not FS, massage only. no idea if it’s still open or not

Senior Member(無間使者)
    never been to an establishment with a bar. probably a good thing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grstile View Post
    The Penthouse up on Pitt St had a setup along those lines decades ago - no idea if they're still operating like that however.
    According to their website which says the brothel is still open, it states:

"The Penthouse, a Sydney Brothel, has one of the most elegant upmarket bars in all of Australia. Complete with free entry, all drinks being free, the largest fish tank in any Australian bar or Sydney Brothel, a pool table and up to 50 guest hostesses at any time this is the perfect atmosphere to meet your ultimate playmate".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    if it comes down to it, it might be better to go to a gentleman's club, an upmarket strip club, have a drink and enjoy the show, you might be able to get more than a dance from the girls,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast