Thread: Build up to the flip

Junior Member(有D料到)

Build up to the flip

How do you punters get around to asking for extras? Small talk? What do you talk about? For me, at the start its a bit of small talk like "busy day?", and then its silence until they ask if i want something more than just a nhj. There have been cases where the ml has been more talkative and taking the initiative, which is also nice. But from time to time I want to spice up part 1.5. Any tips would be nice too 😁

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For me i like to be up front but in a nice way and ask what they would be comfortable doing with me so I know what I can or can’t do….. then just go with the flow and see how the chemistry is with convo and body language before deciding what I want to do later.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    its a business transaction an exchange of services for cash, so you need to be up front and negotiate price and services straight away, politely of course, she is just there to make money, some girls do everything, most new girls just give HJ, than tell her the massage procedures you like, example start with a firm massage than go to a softer massager with a reach around and a tickle, before the flip, also during the massage talk to her while she is massaging you and rub her legs gently, this will help her be in the mood, and turn her on, this can lead to extra services for free,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Once in a shop, being massaged I have never had to ask the lady as I find that most state or ask up front, before anything has started and only rarely have I had a lady ask during or after.

Essentially, I find that by allowing the lady to drive the conversation it makes things a bit easier and by your not forcing it, removes a sense of desperation which may see smart ladies add to the cost of the extra based on desperation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    gco0307, i think thats a good mentality to have and it work well with regulars and experience women, but sometime you come across slightly inexperience girls, that are a little bit nervous/shy and they need a little polite financial encouragement, but its also good to know your tipping price scale so they don't pull the wool over your eyes,
    i was actually quite lucky and got a discount because i was upfront and saved $30 on hour massage and full service, with my regular, at first i told her, i need an hour massage as my back is tight and stiff and her massage skills are fantastic, and just feel like a NHJ, and than settle on a price, before the flip she try negoating extra for full service and i said i only have $20 extra on me, thats why i only ask for NHJ, she must of felt sorry for me or wanted as much money as possible.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree with gco0307, its the path i usually take, and try to let it go with the flow. 5 times out of 10 however its just dead silence, nerves also get the better of me as well especially if its a new shop 😂

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gco0307 View Post
    Once in a shop, being massaged I have never had to ask the lady as I find that most state or ask up front, before anything has started and only rarely have I had a lady ask during or after.
    MY experience a bit different. Only in 2 shops, 24 Station St and the Dungeon, was I asked up front if I wanted extras (Dungeon gave no doubt, with the mamasan giving the universal fist to mouth bj sign). Everywhere else, it was only on the flip that she brought it up, and once, not even then (and in Summerville, no less).

My MO is after paying for the part 1, which gets delivered to the desk, I lay a pineapple on the massage table along with my naked rotund mass to express my interest in upgrades. Now, with feet steady on the ground, if she has potential in my eyes, I'll just ask up front, politely. Most have said yes, one said she'd think about it. I then ask the price. That way, I can weigh all my options during the part 1.

My experience, the trouble with not bringing it up initially, if she's mentioning 2.5, you're interested in part 3, there might not be enough time for both the 2.5 & 3 to run full course. One said she'd cut part 1 short the next time so we'd have time for 2.5 & 3.

Of course, on repeats, no need for any discussion. Stuff happens, and I pay as I'm dressing and getting ready to leave.

Interesting note:
    Definitely a couple HAVE f*cked my brains out, because I was asked how much I paid and I couldn't remember. With regulars, it's just habit, not even thinking about it. Then something got me wondering with someone new: had I included the initial introductory pineapple when I paid at the end, or had I forgotten about it and so included it AGAIN in the final payment? Back to 2 regulars, I paid 3 pineapples (including the initial pineapple) just to be sure. BOTH asked if I wanted change. I didn't, but I thought it very classy of them to ask. MYSELF, I NEVER expect her to make change, what I pay is hers.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I only do small inconsequential talk during the massage and very little of it too. Nothing wrong with dead silence during a massage, I’m supposed to be enjoying it. Besides, I hate talking to the ML when my head is buried in that hole, makes everything I say really unclear to the ML.

What matters most are the initial greeting, followed by physical contact during the massage. I would always greet the girl with a warm hug and possibly cope a feel of her arse if I sensed that she was a bit more open. I’d always be at least partially clothed, underpants still on, when I do this. This should help to break the ice and let her know early on what I’m about.

During the massage, after some small talk, I’d grab her legs and arse when she’s at the front of the table massaging my shoulders. If she was really good at massaging, though, I sometimes completely forget to do this, lol!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I usually just enjoy the massage until we get to the flip and mostly the ML then asks would you like any extras? Then it's what are you offering and how much? In my most recent experience the girl didn't ask and proceeded to a NHJ. At this point I asked would she climb up in 69 and let me tongue her while she did the HJ. She was a bit hesitant but we agreed on a price and went to it. I was rewarded with a very wet face and a soft "Oh my god" when I got adventurous and probed her anus with my tongue. At the end she told me next time I come she'll offer kissing, BJ and FS if I want. So sometimes it pays to be patient and just be nice to the ML and see what happens.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    never asked them. it has always been offered to me for an extra $50 or so.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never asked, but I’ll generally keep my undies on. The ML will ask if you want her to remove them. Once that’s done the teasing begins.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oosuki View Post
    How do you punters get around to asking for extras? Small talk? What do you talk about? For me, at the start its a bit of small talk like "busy day?", and then its silence until they ask if i want something more than just a nhj. There have been cases where the ml has been more talkative and taking the initiative, which is also nice. But from time to time I want to spice up part 1.5. Any tips would be nice too ��
    I always go straight to Part II. Always see the same few girls who know what I'm up to.

To the new one I'll tell her upfront and give her the option to work out. But the problem is some want the money but don't want to provide service. Hence I rarely want to see new girls to avoid wasting money and time.