Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chequers

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chequers

Has anyone been to Chequers recently? Is it true that you don't get to select the ML anymore? You pay the fee and they send you the next available ML? Sounds a bit strange to me!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just adding to the above... having a randomly chosen or "next in line" ML (or WL) being sent to your room after you've paid the fee - does that happen in any other shop in Sydney??

(I've noticed that Chequers shop roster posted in the Shop Roster section does NOT actually contain a roster of who's working on any given day. It just has their contact details.)

No, you can still book your favorite ML! If you know her name or her work no.

But for a walk in customer, you may not have the option. That’s why in many cases, you can give a small tip to the locker keeper or the receptionist for recommendations! Me I always asked if they have any big tits young girl- 有冇後生大波妹呀?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Apologies for asking as I have never been there. I assume that the system is different than saunas in Macau?
    Do you just get your king massage ($199/hour) and then you get to enjoy the spas and saunas?
    How are the ladies there in general?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmerman View Post
    Apologies for asking as I have never been there. I assume that the system is different than saunas in Macau?
    Do you just get your king massage ($199/hour) and then you get to enjoy the spas and saunas?
    How are the ladies there in general?
    they dont do line ups from what i remember.

and you can either go sauna spa first or after your massage or you can do both.

will definitely not be like macao standards though

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thinking of going there today, is there any roster or info on the girls anywhere?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Thinking of going there today, is there any roster or info on the girls anywhere?
    That has already been answered:

(I've noticed that Chequers shop roster posted in the Shop Roster section does NOT actually contain a roster of who's working on any given day. It just has their contact details.)

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Not here, as per previous post.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've never liked this (new) chequers joint, as all i need is the right girl.

room facilities, sauna etc are all nice-to-haves, but nonessential. maybe some bros care more about the facilities than the girls, i dunno.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    I've never liked this (new) chequers joint, as all i need is the right girl.

room facilities, sauna etc are all nice-to-haves, but nonessential. maybe some bros care more about the facilities than the girls, i dunno.
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is that true? thanks for the info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can always request for a line up .. they all have numbers and will come in one by one and say hello

I checked out this place last night wanting to check out the girls, the receptionist said I don't get a choice on the girls and you will get the next available girl. I asked how I do I know if I will like the girl, she responded they are all good...

I walked out... lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    I checked out this place last night wanting to check out the girls, the receptionist said I don't get a choice on the girls and you will get the next available girl. I asked how I do I know if I will like the girl, she responded they are all good...

I walked out... lol
    You did the right thing! I’ve experienced the same BS here. But if you know whom you wish to see and firmly but politely request her, they’ll rather make it happen than see you walk…

Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    You did the right thing! I’ve experienced the same BS here. But if you know whom you wish to see and firmly but politely request her, they’ll rather make it happen than see you walk…
    @DireStraits, any good girls you can recommend?

I am surprise they let customers walk out, its wasn't exactly pumping with punters when I went. I was drinking at the pub next door and didn't see anyone walk in for an hour. If I was management, I would do what the customer wants. Thought it will be like the Macau style Spa. Disappointed...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has Chequers managed to lift their game yet?

Looking to to go there shortly, are any of the ladies recommended?

Banned

Bit of Trivia

The site where the Irish pub and the New Chequers RnT are located on Goulburn Street was once home to the very upmarket Chequers night club and cabaret venue. This was in the 1950s and 1960s and apparently it booked some of the biggest international acts. It was owned by the Wong family who also had other business interests in Chinatown. Whenever I walked past that RnT joint, I was curious as to why the called it “New Chequers”

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    The site where the Irish pub and the New Chequers RnT are located on Goulburn Street was once home to the very upmarket Chequers night club and cabaret venue. This was in the 1950s and 1960s and apparently it booked some of the biggest international acts. It was owned by the Wong family who also had other business interests in Chinatown. Whenever I walk past that RnT joint, I was curious as to why the called it “New Chequers”
    Very interesting history. Chequers was one of the first places i knew as a youngster that did rnt but have never been. Would walk past as immature high school students pointing and laughing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ssfc View Post
    Very interesting history. Chequers was one of the first places i knew as a youngster that did rnt but have never been. Would walk past as immature high school students pointing and laughing.
    On that section of Goulburn Street, next to the other Irish pub on the corner of George Street, there was a strip club and peep show. That’s now been turned into a Chinese gambling den/pokie paradise

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Chequers was once Checkers, though those in the know called it Draughts, except for the American GIs who insisted on Chequers, though the Southern boys called it Drafts, it went upmarket for a while and was called Chess, but that didn't quite work as the rules were too complex, so they reached a compromise and called it Check, and that seemed like perfect marketing as it matched perfectly with the Aussie "Mate" (or Maaaaaate to the true blue), but CheckMate caused some copyright problems with a popular brand of condom at the time, so then it became The New Chequers, which went down about as well as The New Seekers, so then it was back to Chequers again.
    So now its Chequers again and it's Back to the Future though not back to the Back Gammon, because the Backgammon is a totally different episode in the complex and convoluted history of Sydney's gaming and vice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast