Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Massage Shops are worth visiting in Sydney?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Which Massage Shops are worth visiting in Sydney?

Hey guys,

I've been visiting full service shops like Ginza and Marrickville 5 for many years. I recently got a girlfriend and things are getting serious pretty quickly, so for the sake of not feeling like a complete dick, I've just switched to only doing massage shops only and have been visiting Juliet in Burwood, Midas in Marrickville and 227 broadway.

Just wondering what other massage shops are worth visiting? And if you have any recommendation on girls?
    I don't mind the dingy ones with no showers as long as the girls are good quality - unfortunately, I've been to a couple and they are full of old milfs and I just walk straight out or just go for it anyways and end up disappointed.

My preference is Asian girls which provide a high level of GFE or PSE - obviously, if they HOT it would be even better. But definitely good service is my first preference.

Also I promise to post a review for every girl I end up seeing - as a thanks for the guidance!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by greenpuntman View Post
    Hey guys,

I've been visiting full service shops like Ginza and Marrickville 5 for many years. I recently got a girlfriend and things are getting serious pretty quickly, so for the sake of not feeling like a complete dick, I've just switched to only doing massage shops only and have been visiting Juliet in Burwood, Midas in Marrickville and 227 broadway.

Just wondering what other massage shops are worth visiting? And if you have any recommendation on girls?
    I don't mind the dingy ones with no showers as long as the girls are good quality - unfortunately, I've been to a couple and they are full of old milfs and I just walk straight out or just go for it anyways and end up disappointed.

My preference is Asian girls which provide a high level of GFE or PSE - obviously, if they HOT it would be even better. But definitely good service is my first preference.

Also I promise to post a review for every girl I end up seeing - as a thanks for the guidance!!
    Try Renwick baby Massage.

Ask for Kate, Emma and if she is back Tamya.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bunny House Chatswood....fk the haters

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    14 Burwood, Sugar, Elisa, Ella Honey
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Summerville- Anita PSE and Fiona GFE . Both young.

Banned
    Hey guys,

Post Counts 3

Perhaps a review of your GINZA -M5 jaunts and beyond would be a good place to start?

Otherwise plenty of reviews to choose from

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Hey guys,

This site is full of reviews of other shops. Take some time to read through them.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Give something back to the forum like rankings the girls would be wonderful

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Summerville- Anita PSE and Fiona GFE . Both young.
    Have heard so many good things about SV, esp Anita, but have never been... maybe it’s time to try it out. What nationality is she?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Renwick can vouch!
    Had great experience with Myra

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Renwick looks good, esp with those busty masseurs. Just wondering it is mentioned that prostate massage is given, does this include handjob? and anything more than hj like bj would have to pay extra?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    should have a look at Pyrmont Star on 200 Harris st, if you wanna try some caucasians.
    Kings Court is also good but more expensive.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    should have a look at Pyrmont Star on 200 Harris st, if you wanna try some caucasians.
    Kings Court is also good but more expensive.
    200 Harris Street has been closed for months !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    200 Harris Street has been closed for months !
    sorry i meant 105 harris st

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    sorry i meant 105 harris st
    Might be disappointed there....and the lineup is not so good except for a couple of cuties called Daisy and Rosie.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Might be disappointed there....and the lineup is not so good except for a couple of cuties called Daisy and Rosie.
    Hello Kingwally, in previous post you mentioned to visit local shop and saw indian girl, can you please provide address of the shop?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    105 Harris street

Banned
    SV
    SS
    Diva
    SBM
    Tokyo Studio
    Dream girl 130

Banned
    Anything along the Artarmon "strip" except 84A, thats just my opinion........................

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Anything along the Artarmon "strip" except 84A, thats just my opinion........................
    Why except 84a?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast