Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Massage Shops are worth visiting in Sydney?

Dreamgirl Massage at Alexandria is my top pick, haven't been there for a while so surprise surprise haha~

Pros: I'm sure there's better ones at the CBD but I drive so parking is an important factor. Girls can do double and I believe from memory they're fully licensed B2B and FS.
    Cons: You can't choose from a line up cos the girls will come up to you in your room and the receptionist can have a bad day and wait times can be long during evenings.

Runners up, I'd say hitting near my home turf down south west area.

338a Massage in Hurstville. Pros: ML are generally pretty and young with good bust and mainly Chinese students. Cons: This place is a bit of a mess and no showers available since it's a Part 2 shop understandable.

Sakura Massage in Hurstville. Pros: ML are generally hot and young with great energy and attitude, the place is also clean and a relaxing atmosphere. Cons: Most are Thai ML, they can speak decent English so communication isn't a problem. Service can be mediocre and less memorable.

Angel Touch Massage in Riverwood. Pros: ML are good with massage, probably don't need the extra cos it's pretty good, but whose to judge here lol, but overall relaxing place indeed. Cons: ML can be slighly old and unattractive, but sometimes you hit and miss, generally they will provide good service and they're fun to talk to, just not my go to place.

Krissana Thai Massage in Riverwood. Pros: All ML are well trained with massage, again probably no need for extras, but if you can't resist the offer, why not? Plus they even have loyalty cards! Cons: ML can be less attractive, but hey they've got experience. Most are from Thailand as suggested in the name of the shop so no real variety to choose from.

That's it for me... keen to read all your fav Massage shops!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Why except 84a?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    As I said, just my opinion, a lot of people like the shop but I dont.................

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    As I said, just my opinion, a lot of people like the shop but I dont.................
    Was just wondering why.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Was just wondering why.

The attitude of the boss, still no showers and they push the girls to perform extras, I know from a couple of girls who have worked there, plus personal experience...Then again as I said before alot of guys like the joint....cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any good shops

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    The attitude of the boss, still no showers and they push the girls to perform extras, I know from a couple of girls who have worked there, plus personal experience...Then again as I said before alot of guys like the joint....cheers
    Just wondering are there any new good shops at the moment?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newsstart View Post
    Just wondering are there any new good shops at the moment?
    Le Soleil at Croydon, 41 Epping/227NS, 2 Pope, 200 Stanmore. These are my usuals and one of the few that have some higher quality MLs…

Junior Member(有D料到) TwisterTongue's Avatar

Which Massage Shops are worth visiting in Sydney?

For me is always SBM , 200 stanmore , MAC and sometimes 2 pope.. gonna have a try at Le soleil croydon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwisterTongue View Post
    For me is always SBM , 200 stanmore , MAC and sometimes 2 pope.. gonna have a try at Le soleil croydon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Those shops are quality. Let us know how lo soleil is

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    sorry i meant 105 harris st
    Google says Pyrmont Star Massage CBD at 105 Harris St, Pyrmont, is "permanently closed"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Google says Pyrmont Star Massage CBD at 105 Harris St, Pyrmont, is "permanently closed"
    Because it is closed and has been for possibly a year already.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s early days, but I have had a few great Pt2 punts at 110 Cathedral St. There are a massage table and bed in the rooms I have seen - hopefully Pt3 follows!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12