Thread: Any good taiwanese girls around

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any good taiwanese girls around

Hi bro any good Taiwanese girls recommended in the area..... I have noticed there's also a lot of cute, young Chinese girls adv charging around 400-450 premium price in those high rise apartment anyone try them before..... Man those girls are so cute and young and just like girls next door but are just way too expensive

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan69 View Post
    Hi bro any good Taiwanese girls recommended in the area..... I have noticed there's also a lot of cute, young Chinese girls adv charging around 400-450 premium price in those high rise apartment anyone try them before..... Man those girls are so cute and young and just like girls next door but are just way too expensive
    For those of us who don't speak Chinese, how do you tell a Taiwanese girl from a Mainlander?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    For those of us who don't speak Chinese, how do you tell a Taiwanese girl from a Mainlander?
    I am not Chinese but I did learn abit of mandarin. IMO, the accent tends to give away. but does it matter if the WL advertise as either taiwanese or mainlander?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Apart from language/dialect/accent, Tw girls have much better personalities IMO.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thats gonna be hard. Stereotypes of personality and way they dress dun work. The only sure way is by accent and fujian/minnan dialect they can speak. And even that can be tricky as people from Fujian province have similar accent

Recommendation of a TW girl is quite broad, depends what you're after really. Are you from TW or just after their outgoing personality?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hard to find true ones these days that arent actually just from the mainland. Back in day pre covid i rem. Selina of 78a and Nico of 227 NS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always have seen Taiwanese girls as the Chinese of Japan because of a lot of Japanese influence

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wonder why it makes such a difference

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I think they are special to the previous generation of Chinese diaspora because of how big they were in the entertainment industry. Back then they had hugely popular shows and celebs like Meteor Garden, small and big S, etc. So people associated Taiwan girls with being sexy, sassy, cool and liberal with sex... Ie. Sex for the sake of satisfying their own needs, not for something else like money.
    Nowadays, I personally find mainland Chinese girls are much better. I just relate to them from an emotional level much better than TW girls.