Thread: Interesting !!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Interesting !!!

Day off today and because it was raining I decided to check out one of my local shops as I saw a really cute Indian girl go into this shop a few weeks ago. I went in to get introduced just to see if she was that nice up close...she was....and I booked with the receptionist to go back within 5 minutes after I went to the ATM. I tried the ATM and some cunt in the Philippines has been trying to get into my account, so my account was frozen. After 48 minutes on the phone to the ANZ bank (cunt of a bank) I finally got some cash out and returned to the shop. The receptionist said as I did not return within 10 minutes, my booking was cancelled, I agreed that it was OK with me, so I made another booking for 3pm. When I returned at 3pm for my appointment, the receptionist was absolutely pissed as a fart, she was falling over everywhere and knocking over her glass and nearly smashed the bottle on the floor...not a good look for customer service. Anyway I had a lovely punt with the girl but by the time I left, the receptionist was absolutely incoherent at the desk. Fuck knows how she will be when the shop closes at 9pm.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    That is gold.
    I mean it's shit that you had the account frozen etc but I have never seen a receptionist get on the sauce, let alone get shitfaced to the point of incoherence. Interesting indeed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which shop was this lovely indian?

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    Awesome read.

I'd recommend having 2 bank accounts with the same bank or differnt banks, so that cash out is not a problem.

Furthermore if you can have them both linked to a mobile number, you can make OSKA bank transfers between your accounts when you go punting.

This helps with moving cash around when you have a wife.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Can you please tell us which is the shop? do they have a roster here?
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dammit, now I wanna know