Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unexpected WL Encounters

Senior Member(無間使者)

Unexpected WL Encounters

I had something happen to me recently which gave me a bit of a scare.

I was out with my gf doing a bit of bar hopping and restauranting. We arrived at a cocktail bar for an evening tipple and got shown to our table by the hostess.

About 5 mins later the waitress comes over (table service place) and I notice she looks mighty familiar. As we discuss the menu, it suddenly clicks. She is a WL I saw about a year ago, just before COVID started.

I fucken panicked. Well at least I did internally. I don't think she recognised me but god damn I was nervous for a second. I wondered if I should come up with an excuse to leave. I didn't. And just sat there hoping she didn't recognise me, or if she did she wouldn't say anything.

Anyone else had any encounters with WLs or anything similar happen out and about with friends or family?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahah what are the odds?! Unlucky man but even if it's hard you shouldn't worried: if she recognises you it's not in her interest either to say it. I wonder if there are a lot such reconversion from WL to waitress.

You could still denied it! And here comes one of the most important rule: don't give too much personal information to the WL or ML! But if you have a roo with your name on it tattooed on your ass and she remembers and wants to harm you: then you can be in trouble!

I once bumped into a private at a supermarket and I was not alone. Not sure she recognises me but she probably did since I had saw her a few weeks before. We said nothing but I got a bit scared! I was mostly thinking: damn what were the chances?!

Don't forget one thing: this world is small and Sydney is even smaller!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It's not really a worry.
    Unless you are a regular a WL will almost certainly not remember you.
    And even if she did she is not gonna say anything.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    damm what a small world, haha i would think the chances of your friends knowing about your punting hobbies by coincidentally seeing you walk into a brothel would be higher than a WL blackmailing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhammer33 View Post
    Normally agree. But no joke I had a ML remember me 3 years later and even asked me a question about a specific topic she remembered me chatting to her about! Crazy
    haha holy shit, were you a regular? it is amazing that she can remember considering the number of clients she served

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    As rooter said wl will almost none will ever recognize u if u not a regular. But as for ML they do tend to remember alot of things.... don't be surprised even that u are not a real good regulars.

I like to tell them if I'm single or married incase any surprises like this ever happened.

Most girls don't say anything anyway!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    As rooter said wl will almost none will ever recognize u if u not a regular. But as for ML they do tend to remember alot of things.... don't be surprised even that u are not a real good regulars.

I like to tell them if I'm single or married incase any surprises like this ever happened.

Most girls don't say anything anyway!
    There is an unwritten code not to say anything, I doubt a WL would breach that trust..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    If you meet a WL or ML in a restaurant and she doesn't recognise you, and you feel a bit less special, then strip off your clothes and dim the lights, and then maybe she will say "hey Johnny it's you, nice to see you again, long time no see, how are you?, how's your landscaping business going?, are you still collecting vintage oil cans?"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm pretty sure if she recognises you in public and with your partner she will definitely not say a word. But by yourself things could be different.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I think if you were at a restaurant with a lady I don’t think a WL would approach you. Wouldn’t want to piss off a customer unless she really had it in for you 😂 kinda glad I’m free and single so I don’t have to worry about that shit, though I do think a lot of my friends would judge me if they knew

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would an ML ever want to blackmail you? Say she noticed your LinkedIn profile or saw your photo somewhere like you are a top exec and dob you in... has this ever happened with some one you know?
    I wouldn’t think any ml would go to such lengths but hey you never know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Generally speaking, (re shop girls) you would almost never recognise a WL from one of the shops outside the shop, you would be surprised at how different they can look. That said, the unwritten rule is to carry on about your business, and they do the same. If its their day off, they just want to be left alone, and probably deserve a bit of peace, and If its not current they may well have long retired..
    Should you recognise each other, nothing wrong with a mutual nod of aknowledgement, - and personally I dont care, but should you get pinged by your missus in that instant, easy enough to say she used to make your morning coffee or something inane like that. Be strong !!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I have had several run-ins. There was one Chinese girl from MOC I had previously BB-ed who seemed to have become a realtor. I was with my wife, I was sat diagonally opposite from this ex-WL who was with a male colleague. She kept making eye contact but I just tried to ignore it. After the dinner, my wife asked me if I noticed the girl checking me out, I just said "well, what do you expect when your husband is so good looking?". This made her pretty smug and happy, hahah!

Another time, bumped into an ex-ML who also became a realtor (I know, I'm starting to see a correlation here!) at the entrance to my apartment building. I fucked this girl before and according to her she had an amazing time. I didn't see her but she came right up in front of me and started chatting. Pretty sure she wanted to "go up for coffee" since we live in the same building. Lo and behold my wife suddenly pops up a few metres away and shouts "Lao gong". Ex-ML sees this and expertly says goodbye. I had to make an excuse to my wife that the girl was a realtor who showed me some units in the past, lol!
    I've also run into a WLs from Ginza in the city quite a few times but none of them would show any sign of recognition.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lao gong

1. A Chinese euphemism for husband. Literally means "old grandpa".

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...erm=lao%20gong

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha man I'm glad I'm not the only one that has had these encounters.

Good to know that there is a bit of unspoken respect. You just don't say anything. And go about your business. That's the 'professional' thing to do.

I once avoided walking into a Woolworths because I saw a WL that I had fucked a few times go in just before me 😆

Literally backed up and walked somewhere else. I was thinking... fuck I don't want to talk to her out in public, in case someone sees us. Although she probably would have just ignored me.

I make it a habbit to not visit shops near my house or work now. Too risky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    99.9% of WLs wouldn’t say a word to you these are two different worlds

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha some great funny stories in this thread. I’m sure it’s gonna happen to me the longer I punt. I think generally the WL probably doesn’t wanna be recognised as much you don’t want to be either

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtyprik View Post
    Would an ML ever want to blackmail you? Say she noticed your LinkedIn profile or saw your photo somewhere like you are a top exec and dob you in... has this ever happened with some one you know?
    I wouldn’t think any ml would go to such lengths but hey you never know
    This is a strange post! I would not worry about it unless you have something to hide but I would call the cops.........

OMG, it did happen to me once... I was with my GF at movie world up at GC, we just got our lunch at the famous hotdog joint near the pavilions. A couple sat next to us, it was an ex-WL and her partner, it was hard to recognise her cos she had shades on and a new hair cut, but soon I could tell it was her from her beauty marks on her arm. I'd gotta admit I kinda miss her now, cos she was amazing We never spoke of it during the encounter and never saw each other again, I'm happy for her cos she quit as WL and left the country she said with her partner (from what she told me at the shop). Happy Ending

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    I had something happen to me recently which gave me a bit of a scare.

I was out with my gf doing a bit of bar hopping and restauranting. We arrived at a cocktail bar for an evening tipple and got shown to our table by the hostess.

About 5 mins later the waitress comes over (table service place) and I notice she looks mighty familiar. As we discuss the menu, it suddenly clicks. She is a WL I saw about a year ago, just before COVID started.

I fucken panicked. Well at least I did internally. I don't think she recognised me but god damn I was nervous for a second. I wondered if I should come up with an excuse to leave. I didn't. And just sat there hoping she didn't recognise me, or if she did she wouldn't say anything.

Anyone else had any encounters with WLs or anything similar happen out and about with friends or family?
    Nah.
    No WL will pretend to know you unless you are the one who approached her.

I have stumbled upon C Lala from Ginza, J Sally from Ginza, T. Alin from Ginza, C Mia from N5M.
    Nobody even pretended to know me.
    Ours eyes met . That's all.
    Not even a "Whats Up" nod.

I stumbled upon one Korean WL long time ago and I was the one who approached her to say Hi.
    She looked a little embarrassed and even a little scared that I said Hello (even though she was alone).
    That's what made me realize we are just part of their secret/hidden life they wanna run away and forget.
    Unless they are good friends of yours, they won't initiate a conversation with you in public.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast