Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unexpected WL Encounters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bumped into a WL at a restaurant and sat on the table next to ours. She was with her partner and friends as well as mine. 100% she knew who I was and our eyes met a few times without a word.

So yes, WL and ML will not say anything to jeopardise the relationship

Banned
    Was at Lindfield Coles grabbing some food before going over to a ML’s place.. she was at the Coles as well , shopping.

She knew me pretty well, but was so spacey unawares best of times unless it interested her she had no idea that I was right beside her, till I said hi .

That and she needed her prescription fixed.

most ml’/wl got zero to less than zero interest in acknowledging/chatting to a customer unless there’s reason.

Some may do it from habitual politeness.

The fear only resides within you guilty Catholics ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bumped into a couple of ML a few times out in public but don't think they saw me.

There is this mamasan of my local shop that knew me because I would go weekly, ive seen her out at the local shops a few times but its really awkward when i'm with like my friends/family so i see her then avoid eye contact. afterwards when i went back to the shop the mamasan isn't as friendly anymore probably because she thinks that the girls (just friends) i've been with are my partners and she looks down on that or that she thinks i snub her in public... i mean how can I explain to my friends/family who she is.... Anyway I stopped going there since the girls have gone down hill and its just not worth it anymore but i still see the mamasan around the shops/restaurants and I still avoid eye contact.

there's this ML that tells me that she finds it funny when she sees her clients outside and they all pretend not to know her. she asks me if i would do that same and I told her... no i'll just say hi and tell others shes from my old job.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you do see a WL/ML outside, don’t say hi, even if she seems to be by herself. It scare the crap out of her, worrying that you might call her by her shop name and can’t explain to her friends who are you.

As a courtesy, just don’t.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with the above comment. Do not say hi, greet her or anything. Act like a stranger. She will too.

Trust me. Respect her privacy as I’m sure you would want her to respect yours. I would not entertain anyone coming up to me on my private time, outside of the establishment I work in. It’s just bad form.
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

This is very true, just stay cool. saying hi will bring problems you dont need haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    use to happen to me all the time. especially being asian and living in the city !

what I noticed, are Koreans are the most friendly ones. they actually say hello to you.

whereas the Chinese ones try to cover their faces lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Easy to spot some as they have typical hangout places like restaurants or nightclubs around city.

If I see them outside walking on the street, they usually have caps on and no makeup.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    They are like celebrities, walking around with sunglasses and baseball caps, trying not to be recognised

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    They are like celebrities, walking around with sunglasses and baseball caps, trying not to be recognised
    I find it to be the ones that are trying not to be seen, are the most obvious ones

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Likely after covid is over the WLs and MLs will be the only ones left wearing masks outside to hide their faces from punters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bumped into J Shelley from Ginza (years ago before she retired) in the city. She was in active wear walking around the city with her friend. She looked so hot out in public, i left her alone though but had to book her that week asap!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12