Thread: Thai full service near campsie?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Deleted

Deleted.

Deleted.
    Last edited by Mt.smash20s; 29-12-2023 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Deleting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    303 campsie full service shop or q cherry massage Canterbury is massage shop but most offer everything

Junior Member(有D料到)
    there is a brothel near KFC I believe

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mt.smash20s View Post
    Any decent thai full service or hot young asian MLs offering full service around campsie? Heading out in an hour, will take any recommendations within 20mins driving distance. Cheers
    You want Asian, or Thai specifically?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pretty much all the shops around Campsie including the two mentioned above are Chinese. Thai girls are very rare in the Campsie seen and if any are around would generally be found in the stamdard RnT joints with FS unlikely. If you are after Thai specifically there are much better areas.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Pretty much all the shops around Campsie including the two mentioned above are Chinese. Thai girls are very rare in the Campsie seen and if any are around would generally be found in the stamdard RnT joints with FS unlikely. If you are after Thai specifically there are much better areas.
    hi, you mind sharing which suburbs have good quality of thai WL?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by chatswood2067 View Post
    hi, you mind sharing which suburbs have good quality of thai WL?
    Almost any that are not Campsie. I don't normally see Thai's, especially for FS since I don't come across them very much so I am not sure. The point is though, you are not going to find any in Campsie since I know that scene reasonably well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Almost any that are not Campsie. I don't normally see Thai's, especially for FS since I don't come across them very much so I am not sure. The point is though, you are not going to find any in Campsie since I know that scene reasonably well.
    Any FS places you like in Campsie. Thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is a brothel behind KFC with reasonable prices and generally ok girls, that is your go to for guaranteed FS. I have also had FS in pretty much every major parlour in the Campsie area but it depends on the girls. Generally the shop up the ramp has good young talent eager to please. A lot of MILFs in that patch of territory though.