Thread: extra tip

Senior Member(無間使者)

extra tip

i know this has been talked about in the past, i was firmly in the camp of never tip more than necessary.

i recall giving extra $10-$20 tips exactly 5 times in the past 5 yesrs, not much, but it's a habit that's hard to shed when you see a really nice one providing above average service.

the problem is raising expectations of the girl on the next visit. so my thinking is that giving extra tips only on special occasions e.g Chinese new year, xmas, girls birthday etc.

i never tip extra if I don't intend to see the girl again, no matter how good the session is.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So always a pineapple?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I gave $250 tips to my regular ML right after Covid re-opening back in June last year. This is excluding the shop fee which I had paid at the counter. She told me she was a little in debt. She did provide part 2.5 so I will let you work out how much extra tips I gave her.

I don't do this normally of course, just a one off considering the circumstances.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    So always a pineapple?
    pretty much.
    for MLs i really like, my thinking is that I'll visit her more to show my appreciation, rather than tip her more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    I gave $250 tips to my regular ML right after Covid re-opening back in June last year. This is excluding the shop fee which I had paid at the counter. She told me she was a little in debt. She did provide part 2.5 so I will let you work out how much extra tips I gave her.

I don't do this normally of course, just a one off considering the circumstances.
    Was this in Chatswood?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If the service is extra good esp if there is part one i tend to give extra 10-20$ tip.
    Life is tough.

I remember I had a good chat with an ML saying that she knows her job is look down upon and is crap. Felt how hard she works. Gave that one extra $50, if I had more money I would of given more.

bad service i dont tip. good service, always tip. theyre doing a hard job.

* pun intended

I don't usually tip at all. Maybe a few times to the regular MLs that I've been visiting. Depends on how busy the shop is, that's also in consideration.

Max tip I had ever given was $50 (excludes extras costs ofc)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've never tipped, maybe I should have for the awesome ones i've seen over the years maybe could have gotten more but that's all "what if" scenarios.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nowadays I usually tip. Because am getting older. And think the girl deserves it for putting up with me. Plus TBH I got the cash so it’s nothing to me but a lot to her. While she works hard for her money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agreed with tipping, especially for good service

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    how much do you guys consider too much? just out of curiosity

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t tip as a rule, sometimes pay for extras but. I guess that makes me an arsehole or something.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Normally if I go for a massage I've got $100 in cash, so after the $35-40 for the half hour and the $50 for extras I'll usually leave whatever's left over with the ML

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    I think the most I've tipped for nhj was two pineapples.

she didn't ask for it, but I felt she worked hard. and really deserved it LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    i know this has been talked about in the past, i was firmly in the camp of never tip more than necessary.

i recall giving extra $10-$20 tips exactly 5 times in the past 5 yesrs, not much, but it's a habit that's hard to shed when you see a really nice one providing above average service.

the problem is raising expectations of the girl on the next visit. so my thinking is that giving extra tips only on special occasions e.g Chinese new year, xmas, girls birthday etc.

i never tip extra if I don't intend to see the girl again, no matter how good the session is.
    Hi annnintofu,

For me it all depends. I always carry an extra $50 If I feel it is deserved I will it doesn’t become a standard. Its just an extra tip I decide to give.

I think if you have an amazing time and you can afford it this doesn’t mean other customers have to match. You just say to them “ I had an amazing time herr is something extra. “

I believe Its nice to reward great service