Thread: Captain Hook hates this sound at Nundah

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Captain Hook hates this sound at Nundah

Hi, been reading for awhile and figured i should post. I managed to get away from work early so decided to take a punt on a new place on the north side. I messaged ahead and got a booking easily enough prob because its only been open for 2 weeks. I booked a young Thai girl named T--.
    She has a orgeous body very slim with B cup breaststroke. Id say mid 20's.

The place is quite fancy inside when you walk in. Looks legit from the front as it looks like it intends to sell oils, and other cosmetics.

The room was very good as the building is new. Each room also has its own shower. The massage was average a bit too light even though I requested a med-hard. Plenty of TT at the end. At the flip was offered started 1pineapple HJ, 3 pineapples for fully nude HJ. Told her it was a little steep and got fully nude with HJ for $100. Said we could negotiate more in the future.

Overall good venue however I did have a mix up with my booking time and was shorted 15min. WIR, probably but would try another girl first.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Note to everyone - the fully nude for $150 is not standard. Its for suckers. Always reject - they will accept $100. And always clarify whether touching is involved too not this bullshit just looking.
    Can get it for $80 sometimes. Ala option 1 -yeah a pineapple may be standard but if you want to skimp try $40. Not that I do option 1 anymore - geez can do it myself and have a steak at the pub.
    If not my regular and they try some BS like 150 I go "not thanks then just massage" Funny how their whole demeanor changes.
    When they use the classic line "Said we could negotiate more in the future." come back with "no I'm here now" Always remember we have the money, they want the money.
    If they play hard ball will you have the guts to walk?
    4F0W2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The other tactic is just to say you ha r seen them before. Many girls don’t remember us the first time. So May future promise is rubbish.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Note to everyone - the fully nude for $150 is not standard. Its for suckers. Always reject - they will accept $100. And always clarify whether touching is involved too not this bullshit just looking.
    Can get it for $80 sometimes. Ala option 1 -yeah a pineapple may be standard but if you want to skimp try $40. Not that I do option 1 anymore - geez can do it myself and have a steak at the pub.
    If not my regular and they try some BS like 150 I go "not thanks then just massage" Funny how their whole demeanor changes.
    When they use the classic line "Said we could negotiate more in the future." come back with "no I'm here now" Always remember we have the money, they want the money.
    If they play hard ball will you have the guts to walk?
    4F0W2
    Yeah but are we happy with a HJ from annoyed lady, frowning the whole time?

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As much as some of you guys say it takes the flow away, I do ask right from getgo , I know what I want and ask and tell this is what I want and pay.
    90 % success rate.
    They have what we want, but more importantly we have what they need, $$$

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    As much as some of you guys say it takes the flow away, I do ask right from getgo , I know what I want and ask and tell this is what I want and pay.
    90 % success rate.
    They have what we want, but more importantly we have what they need, $$$
    To educate the wishy washy guys who dont have your level of expertise, can you advise if this is a one statement approach all the time....if so can you give more of a gist?
    If it is a ml specific approach, what do you say? 90% success rate seems high, especially if we are moving into the higher numbered options.

Do you say i want a nude hj for $100.....that may have a high success rate
    If you say you want fs for $120.....i dont think so.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    To educate the wishy washy guys who dont have your level of expertise, can you advise if this is a one statement approach all the time....if so can you give more of a gist?
    If it is a ml specific approach, what do you say? 90% success rate seems high, especially if we are moving into the higher numbered options. Do you say i want a nude hj for $100.....that may have a high success rateIf you say you want fs for $120.....i dont think so.
    Each punter needs to develop their MO and what they are happy with. Being too direct and pushy could make you seem like an arsehole = poor session. Too "weak and whimsical" makes you appear like a sucker to be ripped off.
    My MO is confidentially respectful. I know exactly what I want but I do not demand it from her directly. Remember one size does not fit all. There is no magic phrase.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Remember one size does not fit all. There is no magic phrase.
    4FoW2
    You are right again 4FoW2. I have a few methods which I will share but they all take place in the first 10 minutes of the encounter:

a) General chitchat, where you from, been here before..

then she asks;

How do you want your massage, Soft, Medium, or Hard?

Reply 1: "haha, you do know I didn't really come for a massage?"

Reply 2: "well, do you have an option for sexy instead?"

Usually that defines the session. If she bats that off then its's a massage with HE, minimum $.

If she engages then the action starts immediately.

It's important for us as newbies that we accept that not all girls do everything we hoped.
    Last edited by LoveHer; 02-03-2021 at 10:50 AM. Reason: grammar

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Flirt a bit, mention what youre into from the beginning. If theyre not down, sometimes theyll get another ... worker who is. Always do it at the start. Doing it midway or at end, it creates a ... change ... that might be unexpected to them and it can annoy them. Be up front, but super nice and SUBTLE about it. Often if she says "have you been here before" ... well.. figure that out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been to this shop a couple of times now. Agree with the first review in terms of how the shop has been set up. Really clean space with showers in the room. Only problem is staffing is limited at present, only 2 girls working both times i was there and I believe they have up to 6 rooms so here's hoping they get more staff and hence more choices. Definitely will be keeping an eye on this shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been here once to see the J girl.
    Place is right next to a eating hub so lots of happy families enjoying themselves. seems like a totally legit shop. ML told me hardly anyone comes in and those who do are not often looking for extras.
    The entrance looks like a shop front and there was an asian dude manning the front counter.
    The 'J' ML was Young and plump, not very attractive otherwise, claims to be half Japanese but doesn't know a lick of the mother tongue nor does she have any features of a Japanese girl, go figure. Pretending to be Japanese seems to be the latest craze for SEA MLs.
    She gave good services though and seems to be relatively knew to the scene so lots of energy and passion. One other lady working that night seemed more attractive, bit older (30?) and slim.
    Rooms are upstairs connecting to a narrow corridor, some rooms have an en-suite. The place would be ideal if it wasn't in such a hazardous spot.