Thread: Parra private

Parra private

Checked out this private WL last night - didn't really have high hopes as most of the privates are just swindlers now.. Fake profiles, claiming they're blonde or middle eastern and when you walk in it's a chinese WL. Had a lot of walkouts because of this.

Surfing locanto and saw this ad in parra - close to home - and thought why not, they weren't really pretending to be anything else so it must be an honest joint.

Texted, reply back in minutes, with rates, confirmed and address was given.

Went up, shown 3 girls (tbh they weren't all that great to look at but they were actually really friendly) and thought what the hell, I just want a quick BJ. Paid up $120 for 20 min, got a nice BBBJ, two minutes of mish and told her to just continue with the BBBJ until I finished.

Nothing flashy, honest punt and I got what I wanted. No clock watching and had a good chat with all three after I was done. The apartment itself was pretty good.. Thinking I should move into one lol!

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_489...tta.html&myads

Banned
    got any rough ages for the girls?

One was in their twenties, one would’ve been mid 30s and the one I chose was in her forties