Thread: Miso Honey

Senior Member(無間使者)

Miso Honey

Has anyone been recently? I haven't been in a couple of years but keen to see if there are any current standouts. I thought the pool might be getting a little dry given the border closures...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Since the owner changed a few years ago this shop really went down hill. haven't been the in a long time, but went there a couple weeks ago to check it out and they were totally dead. Intro'd 6 women iirc and they were all old boilers. Walked straight out. This place had some prime choice back in the day but now your best bet is probably Asian Star.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plissken View Post
    Since the owner changed a few years ago this shop really went down hill. haven't been the in a long time, but went there a couple weeks ago to check it out and they were totally dead. Intro'd 6 women iirc and they were all old boilers. Walked straight out. This place had some prime choice back in the day but now your best bet is probably Asian Star.
    Ah that’s a shame... it used to be guaranteed young Korean hotties.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why would a brothel employee the broilers?. Same with Rose Castle the one time I went there.

I think the reality is broilers are cheaper to hire, complain less and are less primadonna to deal with as employees.

AND the majority of mug lingers just accept and pay the price.

BUT it seems Miso has missed the point though. They threw out the bath water and the cute Korean babes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perusal View Post
    Has anyone been recently? I haven't been in a couple of years but keen to see if there are any current standouts. I thought the pool might be getting a little dry given the border closures...
    FWIW, the easing in border retrictions has meant new (or returning) staff at Yimi.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    more are returning to asianstar from the roster.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHer View Post
    Why would a brothel employee the broilers?. Same with Rose Castle the one time I went there.

I think the reality is broilers are cheaper to hire, complain less and are less primadonna to deal with as employees.

AND the majority of mug lingers just accept and pay the price.

BUT it seems Miso has missed the point though. They threw out the bath water and the cute Korean babes.
    Because there is a severe lack of talent since a vast majority of students have had their visas run out or they just fled back to their home countries when C19 hit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Miso has a pretty stale line up ... and now much older than a few years ago.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's shit now. Back in the day when it was run by the Korean lady it was great. The girls liked working there as they git a good deal and looked after, which showed as they had plenty of lovely Koreans and Thais willing to go the extra mile. There was even a waiting list for girls to get on the roster. Had many a memorable session there. I knew the lady boss quite well and she's still in Brisvegas, hopefully they can recreate that scene again somewhere. I'll be the first through the door!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by paokoras View Post
    more are returning to asianstar from the roster.
    Paokoras

Clear your inbox