Thread: (C) Jay cute china doll

Banned

(C) Jay cute china doll

5th review here, feedback welcome.

Read a review on Jay and thought maybe. Checked host site and holy shit - 40kg - I must, I will, I booked.
    When she entered I thought what a cute delicate looking toy for me. I was concerned about fitment issues because her arms are as wide as my cock. Most asian girls do a wrist check with me and even get me to check to believe it. Jay done this in the shower after she spoilt me. When we started I couldn't help but kiss her with passion. She had already told me through her translater to be gentle. And she looks so delicate. She really is a piece of fine china with an appetite for men. Her blow job skills were ok and I could feel some teeth when she went past the head. After blowing for a few minutes she must havd mind read me cause she wipped around for 69. She positioned herself so I could probe her with my tounge. And when I wanted clit she would adjust. Looking at her tiny ass while licking her was really something I must do again. We lay down next to each other and fondled while kissing. A great thing about her is once she touches you she doesnt break away unless reaching for tissues. I really like this doll. I got in between her legs and went down on her. She enjoyed it and was breathing heavy. I kept licking trying to bring her over the edge but she reached for the dom maybe to keep herself composed. On with 'it' and on she went. I couldnt help notice how big I looked going in her and how she likes a fast pace fucking. I sit up cause shes gesturing me and she pushes me back down. What did I do wrong I thought, can't reach for her translater, she is gesturing me to sit up I thought again. I look at her bending my neck and - bingo! She wants me to look at her not lie there staring at ceiling. We moved into sitting up cow girl for a bit and then she lays back. I make sure to keep eye contact from here cause i think it gets her off. During the blowie from shower to bed and daty on her we were making eye contact. Seeing her lay beneath me was all it might have taken to set me off. I entered her on my knees stretching that mini pussy of hers and wonder about going deep. But I dont, I dont want to break her like I did a girl naming herself Jasmine fr Kellys. Jasmine I left rolling around after holding her stomach saying pain and another time she through me off in doggy cause of pain she said and looked cross. Thinking of the boys to come next and this beauties day ahead of her I decide to go 1/2 way while on my knees, grab her hips, look at her tits, notice breaking eye contact changes her face, and alternate between her eyes and her little tits shaking as I give her a fast pounding. I was thinking to ask for CIM here but her phone was not in view and she can't hear anything. So I stretch my legs back for classsic mish and see how deep I can go before she bites her lip or stops me pushing. About 3/4 in and she looks comfortable so I give it to her holding eye contact from the initial stage of this position. This makes her happy and I watch her as she smiles and looks over my whole face. Not long after I blow and give her a quick kiss.
    Shes a real gem and accomadating from shower before to shower after. Will have to pick her up one day and slam her against the wall...40kg you wont belive it untill you see it. She has an amazing twinkle in her eyes, good enthusiasm, and attitude / hunger for the cock.

Funny thing though. All the way through doing the 45min sesh there was the sound of someone running up and down the hall way of No5...is that common for this place? I'll find out soon. Gonna book (V) Selina next - check for review...and keep it up boys, give those pussys hell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review! Thanks mate! And thanks for having be gentle with her so we can still see her (which I should do ASAP!)! She looks like a real gem it's not the first good review about her!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review and i agree with everything you said about Jay. Totally fantastic.

Re Selina....of course, YMMV but i found Selina to be very over-rated.

Jay on today!!!

Jay is on roster today ! Book before walk in and get $10 discount