Thread: Smoker’s breath

Senior Member(無間使者)

Smoker’s breath

Ok, wasn’t sure whether this is thread worthy but giving it a go anyway. Non-smoker here and I always brush my teeth and have a mint before I make my visits even when I know they will offer mouth wash anyway. The other day I saw a WL who had a bit of smoker’s breath when we were DFK’ing (she did have mouth wash prior so it wasn’t super overpowering but it was there). On paper I would have thought I’d be a bit grossed out by this but it actually turned me on because it reminded me of bringing a lucky lady home from a bar hahaha

So I feel this thread could be used to discuss whether you have or would find this gross or turn on and if there’s any other stories or situations you’ve found yourself in that could have been perceived as gross but actually ended up being a turn on...

I am the same bro, non smoker.
    But I love a smoker ML or WL, turns me on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ooo... dirty...

Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    I am the same bro, non smoker.
    But I love a smoker ML or WL, turns me on.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Ok, wasn’t sure whether this is thread worthy but giving it a go anyway. Non-smoker here and I always brush my teeth and have a mint before I make my visits even when I know they will offer mouth wash anyway. The other day I saw a WL who had a bit of smoker’s breath when we were DFK’ing (she did have mouth wash prior so it wasn’t super overpowering but it was there). On paper I would have thought I’d be a bit grossed out by this but it actually turned me on because it reminded me of bringing a lucky lady home from a bar hahaha

So I feel this thread could be used to discuss whether you have or would find this gross or turn on and if there’s any other stories or situations you’ve found yourself in that could have been perceived as gross but actually ended up being a turn on...
    BTW, it's actually a very bad idea to brush your teeth "just" before or after going for a punt. The reason is, you can easily give yourself minor abrasions in your mouth while brushing without knowing it. Those open cuts, however small they are, are open doors for foreign bodies to enter your system, resulting in a much higher risk of you contacting something.
    It's all here:
    https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/sex-...-probably-dont

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    BTW, it's actually a very bad idea to brush your teeth "just" before or after going for a punt. The reason is, you can easily give yourself minor abrasions in your mouth while brushing without knowing it. Those open cuts, however small they are, are open doors for foreign bodies to enter your system, resulting in a much higher risk of you contacting something.
    It's all here:
    https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/sex-...-probably-dont
    Wow, thanks so much for that hahah, didn’t realise. Will definitely stick to just having a mint from now on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Honestly, smelling the combination of cigarette ash, Listerine and cheap softener anywhere is enough to give me a hard on. Just a psychological trigger now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickyon View Post
    Honestly, smelling the combination of cigarette ash, Listerine and cheap softener anywhere is enough to give me a hard on. Just a psychological trigger now.
    I'm in a similar situation. Smell of Listerine makes me look around for a receptionist.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm a non smoker, but I can tolerate a smokers breath if it is quite mild and the girl obviously practices good dental hygiene.
    Looks after her teeth and uses breath fresheners, mints etc.
    The big put off for me is yellow cigarette stained teeth and overpowering smokers breath. I've seen a few girls who at first glance look ok, and then when they open their mouths their teeth are either yellow, rotting or missing.
    If the monies already paid definitely scratch DFK off the menu. If not paid....walk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    I'm a non smoker, but I can tolerate a smokers breath if it is quite mild and the girl obviously practices good dental hygiene.
    The big put off for me is yellow cigarette stained teeth and overpowering smokers breath. I've seen a few girls who at first glance look ok, and then when they open their mouths their teeth are either yellow, rotting or missing.
    If the monies already paid definitely scratch DFK off the menu. If not paid....walk.
    I agree about if it was overbearing or they had yellow teeth would be gross. In my instance the WL was young and hot and the smoke smell was faint behind mouthwash smell and taste so it worked for me hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Missing teeth could potentially make for an interesting BBBJ experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post

Same, prefer non-smokers too here. Massage places are usually a good place to avoid it. The place you may know the rooms always rigs a smell of cigarettes and cheap softeners... so even if the WL had a smoker's breath it wouldn't matter much since the whole place smells the same shit lols. But reading posts her, it reminds me of the shop and getting a bit hard typing...oops gotta end it guys lols

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Chanel at home, Japanese girl, merino or whatever her name was. dammmmmm it was bad !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Smokers breath mixed with coffee breath = Putrid.
    Add kimchi, or worse, no breakfast and I'm out...
    Plus I grew up with a 2 pack a day smoker and watched it kill them, so yeah nah ciggie smell doesn't work for me much at all.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Was a pack a day smoker. Gave up 15 years ago. Big turn off in punting. Hate that 42g has strong smoke smell when you walk in.