Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating WL or ML

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanprett View Post
    I feel you bro, you must love her
    Not love bro. It was pure sympathy. Trying to alleviate the suffering of another. Karma and all that shit. I never imagined someone doing this kind of work would go that low to scam someone else's goodwill. I thought they earn good money, that this kind of tricks were reserved for low life street urchins. I still can't believe how she can come up with lies like that just to get money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, some of them scam. I was out having dinner with a WL friend. During dinner her bf rang her then she pretended to be pissed off at her bf for something silly and threaten him to buy her a iPhone if she won’t see him next time lol. The week after I saw this WL again and she had a new iPhone

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayhp View Post
    Hi,
    I recently started dating a WL after meeting in the shop. Has anyone else done this before? And how did you feel about it?
    Tried dating a few different WLs during my early years of punting but they all ended terribly.

After dating for a few months, one girl borrowed a small amount of money and disappeared. The next WL I dated also went for a few months before she had to go back to visit her family overseas and then disappeared. Then another I was seeing for a few decided to go on holidays one day with one of her “clients” and never came back.

My advice would be to think very carefully about it before you get involved with a WL outside of the usual business transaction. What might be real for you might just be another fish on the hook for the WL.

Good luck bro - hope it all works out for you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    That's why they have to pay for sex. They can't pull a women
    I think you misspelt "they" for "we".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can’t imagine the torture niceguy is going through with his self imposed ban on contributing to this topic. I think we should ask him to rescind his ban so he can impart his awesome knowledge on some of the members here who are clearly in need of it

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    I can’t imagine the torture niceguy is going through with his self imposed ban on contributing to this topic. I think we should ask him to rescind his ban so he can impart his awesome knowledge on some of the members here who are clearly in need of it
    hahahhahaha here I am bro ! I was being a smart ass before about calling you a keyboard warrior. In all honesty, I was just messing around.

I'll keep it short and sweet. Any sort of friendship or relationship with a WL / ML is like driving around in circles at a roundabout. You'll keep on going around and around until either you crash or get dizzy. Its the same with WL / ML'S. Forget it, move on and find a real girlfriend in the real world.

Simply not worth the time and effort. And if your doing it to get a free fuck, its not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, I don’t think it’s fair to label a working lady as a bottle of poison, they are afterall a human being just like you and me. Prostitution is the oldest profession in world history, mainly because sex is a basic human needs and got to be satisfied otherwise sexual crimes and violences would be uncontrollable.

You don’t have to date them or marry them that’s your choice but hey, you can’t stop human relationship and human feelings !

Just let it be ok .
    Hi AHLUNGOR, you're maybe right, but from my pain they're toxic, these WL ruins relationships, abuse them and lie cheat and steal...no sympathy for them as they have no sympathy for us... fk them at the shop and nothing more...friendship with them never last anyways unfortunately...

Quote Originally Posted by Sanprett View Post
    How about start a thread “how did WL dump you?”
    Not a bad one lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    hahahhahaha here I am bro ! I was being a smart ass before about calling you a keyboard warrior. In all honesty, I was just messing around.

I'll keep it short and sweet. Any sort of friendship or relationship with a WL / ML is like driving around in circles at a roundabout. You'll keep on going around and around until either you crash or get dizzy. Its the same with WL / ML'S. Forget it, move on and find a real girlfriend in the real world.

Simply not worth the time and effort. And if your doing it to get a free fuck, its not worth it.
    I'm actually quite curious. Have you ever detailed your own experience with dating a WL here? I'm fascinated by what happened to you for you to feel this way?

NB: Not knocking the conclusion you came to, just genuinely curious about what got you there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No worries - I was being a bit of a smartarse anyway so probably deserved that.

It is a little unfair to label all working girls as a bottle of poison. There are some very normal girls among them. The danger are the predators out there looking to exploit guys out of their money as much as they can like the one goldfishman experienced.

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I think you misspelt "they" for "we".
    Boom. Yes! Was trying to think of something witty and cutting to reply coz Vader’s comment really pissed me off lol. This was perfect

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Here's a true story to get you thinking.

I'd been a regular customer of a ML for a number of years, starting around 6 years ago. I used to see her roughly every fortnight and we always had a good rapport and used to have the very rare FS experience, although only when she was "on". Around 4 years ago the ML gets herself a boyfriend and the rare FS ends, after around 18 months she gets married to the boyfriend and despite seeing her for the next 6 months after she got married, her whole service level drops away to the point that I decide to not see her any more as it's a waste of money because the service becomes completely mechanical. At some stage she told me that the husband used to be her customer and she did not need a PR or anything like that, they just went out and the relationship grew to eventually being husband and wife.

Her husband was fine for her work to continue post them being married, although from her actions and the falling service I think at the time she felt uneasy continuing in the job.

About six months back now I decide on some ML Lotto and drop into a shop I'd never been to before. I'm taken to a room and the Mamasan calls out to the ML, in she comes and it's the ML I'd stopped seeing around 2 years earlier. We're both surprised to be face to face and the Mamasan asks if this girl is OK and I say yes with a slight hesitation.

The conversation is easy and natural after the Mamasan departs the room and I ask are you still married, she says yes, and I think hmm this will likely be a failed punt. Still the conversation is good and it's nice to see her again. During the conversation she removes her dress and she is cuddling and lightly kissing me, she kisses down my chest as I'm sitting on the edge of the table until she arrives at my cock, an awesome BBBJ ensues, something she had not done in the past other than the odd lick or suck on the side, but she is into it and I'm thinking this is different for her. After around 10 minutes she asks me to lay back on the table and she climbs on for 69. She always loved her pussy to be eaten and I'm thinking I might need to see her again!!

She cums and then her pussy gets sensitive and she wants me to stop so she turns around and is lying next to me and playing with my hard cock whilst we are talking. I ask about the BBBJ and she says that she doesn’t offer BBBJ but she does now do CBJ, why the BBBJ and she says that she knew me and just wanted to do it. Who am I to question so I smile and say thanks. I ask what’s changed and she says her husband limits her working days and she needs money for herself so she stated doing CBJ to earn more and not let hubby know. We start kissing and move to full on DFK, it’s all hot and heavy and I recognise the old signals that she is "on". I ask can we fuck, without a pause she says yes if I have a dom. Well of course I do, I tell her it's in my shirt pocket hanging on the door, remember I was playing lotto and not expecting seeing her, strangely if I knew I was going to see her I would not have taken a dom with me. She jumps up, raids my shirt, grabs the dom and rolls it on. She climbs back on the table and impales her tight and tiny pussy on me. She is going off like a frog in a sock. Her pussy is flooding and she is hammering herself on me, telling me she is cumming, jamming her tongue down my throat, it's was full on and awesome. We change up positions for the next 15 minutes or so and she says I want you to cum.

Moving back to 69, as her pussy was sore now and I tell her I'll sooth it with my tongue. More BBBJ and I'm enjoying this no end and I announce I'm going to cum. She keeps at it and I cum a load into her mouth and she swallows the lot. I was stunned and it would be one of the best punts of all time for me.

In the afterglow I ask her what has changed, we fucked a few times over a number of years in the past and never had a CBJ let alone a BBBJ from her in all that time. She says that when she needs extra cash for things for herself she now provides extra services she never did in the past. It’s just sex and if her husband made more money then she wouldn’t need to do extras, but and here it is…. even if she didn’t need the money she now likes fucking some of her customers for the enjoyment of it. So she can make as much money as she wants and enjoy some sex on the side but tell her husband that she only provides NHJ. Then she says, I need a boyfriend so I can go out and have some fun as well. I enquire, what about your husband, she giggles and says she would tell him she is with friends, she has plenty of friends in the industry who will cover for her.

So for those thinking about getting into a relationship with a ML you need to realise that you have no way to know what she is doing in that room and that will screw with your head, one day that will cause issues and it will likely all blow up, there is almost nothing surer. This particular ML didn’t fuck customers or even provide CBJ until after she was married, her husband was a customer and experienced her sexy yet regular NHJ services being offered and he therefore thinks nothing has changed, he is wrong. For her, sex is at work is now happening more than ever, for pleasure and cash and hubby is none the wiser.

It’s a strange world lads, be careful with what you wish for.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks for that. There would be trust issues on both sides i reckon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Thanks for that. There would be trust issues on both sides i reckon
    Thanks, but I will reserve my judgment until Niceguy11 gives his guidance on this matter.

Thanks for sharing HardCore. That would be your first review too, nice job 👍

Cheers

Banned
    It's a good story............

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What do you think the ML wife is still working in the industry and the $$$$ is the evils. The husband might still be a punter and visiting other shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The husband might be a member of this forum.
    Be an interesting read for him.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post

I'd been a regular customer of a ML for a number of years, starting around 6 years ago. I used to see her roughly every fortnight and we always had a good rapport and used to have the very rare FS experience, although only when she was "on". Around 4 years ago the ML gets herself a boyfriend and the rare FS ends, after around 18 months she gets married to the boyfriend and despite seeing her for the next 6 months after she got married, her whole service level drops away to the point that I decide to not see her any more as it's a waste of money because the service becomes completely mechanical. At some stage she told me that the husband used to be her customer and she did not need a PR or anything like that, they just went out and the relationship grew to eventually being husband and wife.

Her husband was fine for her work to continue post them being married, although from her actions and the falling service I think at the time she felt uneasy continuing in the job.

About six months back now I decide on some ML Lotto and drop into a shop I'd never been to before. I'm taken to a room and the Mamasan calls out to the ML, in she comes and it's the ML I'd stopped seeing around 2 years earlier. We're both surprised to be face to face and the Mamasan asks if this girl is OK and I say yes with a slight hesitation.

The conversation is easy and natural after the Mamasan departs the room and I ask are you still married, she says yes, and I think hmm this will likely be a failed punt. Still the conversation is good and it's nice to see her again. During the conversation she removes her dress and she is cuddling and lightly kissing me, she kisses down my chest as I'm sitting on the edge of the table until she arrives at my cock, an awesome BBBJ ensues, something she had not done in the past other than the odd lick or suck on the side, but she is into it and I'm thinking this is different for her. After around 10 minutes she asks me to lay back on the table and she climbs on for 69. She always loved her pussy to be eaten and I'm thinking I might need to see her again!!

She cums and then her pussy gets sensitive and she wants me to stop so she turns around and is lying next to me and playing with my hard cock whilst we are talking. I ask about the BBBJ and she says that she doesn’t offer BBBJ but she does now do CBJ, why the BBBJ and she says that she knew me and just wanted to do it. Who am I to question so I smile and say thanks. I ask what’s changed and she says her husband limits her working days and she needs money for herself so she stated doing CBJ to earn more and not let hubby know. We start kissing and move to full on DFK, it’s all hot and heavy and I recognise the old signals that she is "on". I ask can we fuck, without a pause she says yes if I have a dom. Well of course I do, I tell her it's in my shirt pocket hanging on the door, remember I was playing lotto and not expecting seeing her, strangely if I knew I was going to see her I would not have taken a dom with me. She jumps up, raids my shirt, grabs the dom and rolls it on. She climbs back on the table and impales her tight and tiny pussy on me. She is going off like a frog in a sock. Her pussy is flooding and she is hammering herself on me, telling me she is cumming, jamming her tongue down my throat, it's was full on and awesome. We change up positions for the next 15 minutes or so and she says I want you to cum.

Moving back to 69, as her pussy was sore now and I tell her I'll sooth it with my tongue. More BBBJ and I'm enjoying this no end and I announce I'm going to cum. She keeps at it and I cum a load into her mouth and she swallows the lot. I was stunned and it would be one of the best punts of all time for me.

In the afterglow I ask her what has changed, we fucked a few times over a number of years in the past and never had a CBJ let alone a BBBJ from her in all that time. She says that when she needs extra cash for things for herself she now provides extra services she never did in the past. It’s just sex and if her husband made more money then she wouldn’t need to do extras, but and here it is…. even if she didn’t need the money she now likes fucking some of her customers for the enjoyment of it. So she can make as much money as she wants and enjoy some sex on the side but tell her husband that she only provides NHJ. Then she says, I need a boyfriend so I can go out and have some fun as well. I enquire, what about your husband, she giggles and says she would tell him she is with friends, she has plenty of friends in the industry who will cover for her.

So for those thinking about getting into a relationship with a ML you need to realise that you have no way to know what she is doing in that room and that will screw with your head, one day that will cause issues and it will likely all blow up, there is almost nothing surer. This particular ML didn’t fuck customers or even provide CBJ until after she was married, her husband was a customer and experienced her sexy yet regular NHJ services being offered and he therefore thinks nothing has changed, he is wrong. For her, sex is at work is now happening more than ever, for pleasure and cash and hubby is none the wiser.

This has some distinct north-west and south-east vibes to it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post

What nationality is this ML?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast