Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Dating WL or ML

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Or it could be that you're just getting bored of them.
    The boredom eventually sinks in especially when you have done everything permitted by the girl. Sometimes girls will bring in new tricks or allow more sexual play but we all know there are many fish in the sea. In the end, it's time to try new fish.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The boredom eventually sinks in especially when you have done everything permitted by the girl. Sometimes girls will bring in new tricks or allow more sexual play but we all know there are many fish in the sea. In the end, it's time to try new fish.
    There's something to be said, though, for a regular who knows your body, who's comfortable with you, and lets you explore just that little bit more.

I stray from my regulars often because i'm a hopeless slut, but i've discovered that, by and large, the grass isn't that much greener that often.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    There's something to be said, though, for a regular who knows your body, who's comfortable with you, and lets you explore just that little bit more.

I stray from my regulars often because i'm a hopeless slut, but i've discovered that, by and large, the grass isn't that much greener that often.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s bad if you read ar of them. Not only feel jealous but also lose your confidence. Starting to compare to the ppl they see then think you’re not good enough. What you do is not special but actually you’re just a newbie while they’re experts and get experiences with experts. It kills the mood.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dont do it.
    When she's at work all you will think about is if she's got a cock in her mouth, being spreadeagled, or getting covered in jizz

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    Dont do it.
    When she's at work all you will think about is if she's got a cock in her mouth, being spreadeagled, or getting covered in jizz
    So true.. I doubt anyone could handle this and or who's ego could let it be day in day out...

I could not honestly do it as a serious relationship...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just find a normal girl, no need to date WL.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    Dont do it.
    Thinking of it is so sexy your girl is been played by many guys everyday while you are hard at work/home
    and thinking how she is been fuck. Wait till you saw her reviews from guys play her 1 to 2 time and she Cim and suck till last drop with a smile. Wait till you text her and she haven't replied your text for few hours. Later say she was very busy with customer.
    If you think is sexy go a head and but some boyfriend likes it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Appleofedengarden666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Thinking of it is so sexy your girl is been played by many guys everyday while you are hard at work/home
    and thinking how she is been fuck. Wait till you saw her reviews from guys play her 1 to 2 time and she Cim and suck till last drop with a smile. Wait till you text her and she haven't replied your text for few hours. Later say she was very busy with customer.
    If you think is sexy go a head and but some boyfriend likes it.
    IMHO, this kind of relationship is difficult to cope with, but no need to be cynical like this. It might be hard, but doesn't mean it's wrong, and they're wrong to love each other. I don't admire, but feel for wls. It's their works, a very hard work, and we don't know the stories behind why they choose it. And it doesn't mean wls don't deserve a happy and genuine relationship. They have their pain, and would love someone who can understand their choices, who can love their scars, their pain and still respect them. And the men who love them are really strong men, with good heart and generous to get through hard times with them. Hard but beautiful that wls can have their lovers to tell them that "I'm here for you".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleofedengarden666 View Post
    And the men who love them are really strong men, with good heart and generous to get through hard times with them. Hard but beautiful that wls can have their lovers to tell them that "I'm here for you".
    Respectfully disagree, the kind of man that lets his partner fuck clients all day shouldn’t be put up on a pedestal. If he can support her and take her out of the game, and respect her despite her past that’s different.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    So true.. I doubt anyone could handle this and or who's ego could let it be day in day out...

I could not honestly do it as a serious relationship...
    Someone you dont love, sure, but as a serious relationship with someone you love? I completely agree. every night unable to sleep cos youre waiting for her to come home, knowing what she's doing to who can imagine the 4am punter rolling in drunk, off chops, raging to hammer out some frustration.. who then extends into the daylight.. Every 100 she pulls out is another cock that shes swallowed, and another guy that had her while you didnt...Too tired to fuck when she gets home, or on her days off cos shes done it all week (without you) .. Then rush her to work for a morning booking cos she slept in.... the list goes on .. and on...
    Its shit for her too, but she has to.....

If its at all avoidable, run..
    If its true love... well.. unless you can get her out.. its gonna be bumpy ride

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think something sums up this relationship... only works for those who enjoy getting cucked!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    You've gotta be either a cad or a cuck

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789